Activate Microsoft Office Without Product Key [Solved
Install the setup; Run it and want the version and push the register button. Install it on your computer. Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key: Simple Methods to https://kaksdelatcvetok.ru/download/?file=1024.
- Windows 8, Microsoft Office 10, product key for activation
- Microsoft Office 2020 Crack + Product Keygen Free 100%
- Microsoft Office 10 Product Key (7 Downloads)
- Free Office Software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel & others
- MS Office 2020 Product Key Generator Full Version Free
- Microsoft Office 2020 Crack With Product KEY Latest 100%
- 3 easy ways to change Office 2020, 2020 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 365 With Product Key & Crack [Activated
- The Complete Guide To Microsoft's Office 2020 – TechCrunch
Free how to Find Your Office Product Key after Installation on
Office will be installed instead. Microsoft Office Full Version Free Download has been created on the heritage of its predecessors, and it has been this success that fueled its own growth and stability. Download Microsoft Office from the following link using Bittorent.
MS Office 2020 Free Download Full Version with Product Key
Office 365 Lifetime License - Installation Guide. This is similar to windows activation to activate a copy of windows 7 or vista on your computer. It creates the best gear and package for us. So that is the very latest version of Microsoft product with upcoming style and feature.
Install Office 2020 - Office Support
Microsoft Office 2020 Crack With Product Key Free Download. Microsoft Office 365 Product Key + Cracked Version (Updated) Microsoft Office 365 Product Key commonly remarked as office 365. As the trial program got expired its prompting to enter the product key while using the Office application.
Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key Free Download [100%
Microsoft Office 2020 Crack is the new Microsoft Office automation software that brings you an Office document processing expert. Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Full Genuine Product key https://kaksdelatcvetok.ru/download/?file=1034. Microsoft Office 365 Free Download Full Version With.
Free Download WPS Office 2020 Premium 18.104.22.16829 Full Crack
Note you must right click it and choose Run as administrator to open PowerShell. Test drive unlimited 2 serial key. How to Find Your Lost Windows or Office Product Keys.
Download 5 ways to find the exact version of Microsoft Office that
PowerPoint presentations can now support videos, and Outlook includes a new. You can get Office crack; with this, you also get its product key to activate or execute it properly. Smith Micro's free version of StuffIt fills this void perfectly, and offers a simple drag-and-drop interface which works just as well as any paid-for version, so you can focus on more exciting things, like, erm, anything.
Download Microsoft Word 2020 full version for free
The new and improved picture formatting tools such as color saturation and artistic effects let you transform your document visuals into a work of art. Microsoft Office 2020 Product key Plus Crack Full Free web site. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2020 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2020 program.
Hacked kMSpico Activator 11 Crack Full Version Download
Word 2020; 1.3 PowerPoint 2020; 1.4 Excel 2020; 1.5 Microsoft Office 2020 Ultimate iso Features: 1.6 System Requirements: 2 Microsoft Office 2020 keys 100% Working [32/64Bit] 3 Microsoft Office 2020 Product keys 100%. Office 10 full version with key. Microsoft Office 2020 is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows.
Microsoft Office 2020 Free Download Full Version for
Microsoft Office 365 Product Key + Crack Version Download find. With a new update in the compatibility features and improved security, Microsoft Windows 10 free operating system is grabbing the eyes in the IT industry. WPS Office 10 Business Free Full Version Download WPS Office Business is normally priced at $ per one year serial number / license key.
Serial key mS Office 2020 free download
We provide you Microsoft Office Product Key to activate MS office office is the successor of Microsoft office and it is a version of was replaced with a menu button that leads to a full-window file menu. Also, check out our other contents. Microsoft Office 2020 Product key is the latest version of Microsoft Office to follow Microsoft Office 2020.
Microsoft Office 2020 - Free Download
Microsoft Office 2020 Free Download Full Version with Product Key. Full Crack merupakan sebuah program yang memiliki fungsi yang sepenuhnya sama dengan microsoft office.
Microsoft Office 2020 Crack Activation Key [Full + Torrent
We can use the key mentioned below to activate this tool. In its previous editions of Office there has not made any drastic interface, but in this program, the user will see the difference that should be liked very much. Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key.
How to Get Microsoft Office for Free
Key features of Ms Office 2016Table of ContentsKey features of Ms Office 2016System requirements to. How can I recover my Office License key - Microsoft Community. Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users Can hassle-free upgrade to Windows 10 full version without visiting the Windows Store.
Activation code [100% Working] - MS Office 2020 Product Keys+ Keygen
If you are running 64-bit Office, open 64-bit PowerShell. Activation is usually done either during setup of office 2020 or when you start any office application for the first time. We can use it as a single or an enterprise user.
Serial number microsoft Office 2020 Free Download Full Version [100%]
Turn off your guard protection. To use KMSPico, check out our article – Activate Windows 10 & MS Office Without Product Key. After activating your version of Microsoft office you can avail full features of any of office applications including Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Microsoft Office 2020 Free Download with Product Key [100%]
Microsoft Word 2020 Setup Free Download Full Version free download - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2020, Microsoft Office Publisher 2020, and many more programs. New features also here like a Presentation mode in PowerPoint which has more new animations themes and styles. Where to enter your Office product key - Office Support.
Microsoft Office 2020 Crack Full Product Key Free Download
Ms Office 2020 utilize less resources on PC like it work perfectly with P4 & Dual core computers. If you use Office 365, you can easily upgrade to Office 2020 with MS Office 2020. Microsoft Office 2020 Free Download Full Version with Product Key razahazara April 17, 2020 Microsoft Office 2020, Microsoft Office is the most dominant managerial programming suite used to deal with different sorts of authoritative assignments, for example, composing, Microsoft Office is a suite of incorporated programming applications that.
An Overwatch Terminology Guide (Part 1) (A-G)
My name is Tom and I run a Youtube Channel called HeroRecall.com. We've been on hiatus since the beginning of the pandemic but plan on getting back to business soon. Meaning more new podcasts, VOD reviews and guides.
I was looking through my current selection of video topics and found a text version of a Terminology Guide I had planned to make but never got around to. So I decided to share it here to help newcomers adjust to Overwatch Terminology (which confused the shit out of me when I first started)
Some of it is outdated, but it's still helpful I think.
It's a massive guide so I'll likely have to break it into sections, this being part one. Don't worry, I'll post the following part after I create them.
The format is:
- Said in a sentence
Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, enjoy!
“Hey - Can we get 2-2-2 please - we don’t need a 3rd DPS”
2-2-2 refers to the most optimal and balanced team composition possible. Having One Main Tank, One Off Tank, One Main Healer, One Off Healer, One Hitscan DPS & One Projectile DPS is the perfect combination - however just having 2 Tanks, 2 Healers & 2 DPS is usually what people mean here. If you’re sat in the spawn room and noticing someone spamming “I Need Healing” - it’s likely because they want to run 2-2-2 and just noticed there is only one chosen Healer. Despite the fact that many comps are viable in Overwatch in many ways - not having 2-2-2 can instantly tilt some members of your team before the match has even begun.
“We need to take this first point quickly - can we run 3-3”
The other team composition that people tend to prefer after 2-2-2 and usually more prevalent at higher levels of play is 3-3 - simply meaning 3 Tanks and 3 Healers. DPS begone, if you’re looking to get in and bully the enemy with sheer force of will and have a metric ton of healing to do so 3-3 is the go-to. This is also the main composition number of the legendary “Goats Comp” - more on that later.
“Since this is 2CP - can we save some big Ults for second point if possible?”
2CP means you are playing a 2 Capture Point map set. Hanamura and Temple of Anubis are examples of this. Generally speaking 2CP are considered some of the least balanced maps in the world of Overwatch. Mostly due to the MASSIVE spawn advantage for Defenders on the second point. Attackers basically have to completely team wipe the enemy or keep them trapped from the point with turrets or a Graviton Surge in order for them to easy capture the second point.
“Holy shit! Nice 5K D.Va*!”*
A number followed by the letter K in Overwatch simply means a multi-kill to the amount of the previous number. 3K means you killed 3, 4K is 4 kills, etc….The elusive 6K just means you singlehandedly Team Wiped with a hugely impactful play. Good for you buddy!
“Guy’s they have a 6-stack, so our communication needs to be on point - no trash call outs, stay focussed"
A 6-Stack just means that every person on one or both teams is in a 6-player group together, which usually means they are on comms together. Which usually means they will have better communication than you if you AREN’T in a 6-stack. Sometimes you can find yourself queuing with 3 groups of 2-stacks. against a 6-stack or visa versa. If you don’t have 6 people in team chat Vs a 6-stack, you are usually going to be at a disadvantage. Of course all OWL or professional teams are automatically 6-stacks.
“Is that Widow using a fucking Aimbot? I can’t move here”
An “Aimbot” is essentially hacking based software that is implemented by assholes who don’t want to play the game the way it was intended to be played. The software basically aims for them. It will *snap* to a specific part of the target and usually remain locked on until they fire and kill the enemy, then it will snap to another. Rinse repeat. It can be very hard to distinguish an aimbot from someone with the skill of say Carpe or Surefour. Other than the fact that if you’re in Silver and the Widow never misses, it’s worth looking at that POTG with a little extra scrutiny. Aimbotting is of course, a violation of the Terms of Service for Overwatch, and just generally massively frowned upon. Don’t do it, and report it when you see it.
“I can’t lose anymore SR on this account, switching to Alt”
An Alt is short for “Alternative Account” - this is different to a Smurf. Which we’ll get into later. An alt is simply an extra account you use to play the game. The allure of such an account is because you can essentially “start fresh”. For a lot of players who don’t believe they are at their correct rank - this is a compelling idea. On the console version of the game, alternative accounts are easy to make, since companies like Playstation allow you to make multiple free accounts on their system. If you play the PC version, you’ll essentially have to create Alt accounts by buying extra copies of the game. Which leads to a lot more higher skilled players at early ranks after the game goes on sale, which tends to be once or twice a year.
“Angry Monkey on point! Can i get some help here?”
Angry Monkey is just a short hand term for Winston’s Primal Rage Ultimate. Now i know what you’re thinking “But Tom, Primal Rage actually has less syllables than Angry Monkey” and you’d be right. However no-one just says “Primal Rage” they would more likely say “Winston has Primal” or “Primal Rage incoming” So simply screaming “ANGRY MONKEY! ANGRY MONKEY!” generally works out better and is frankly more fun to say.
“Since we’re tank heavy can we get an AOE healer to stick with the tanks?”
AOE stands for Area Of Effect. Simply put, an ability is going to take place within a certain area of the field of play, but no further than that area. For example; Lucio has AOE healing, which means if you want healing, you better stick by him. A lot of Ultimates can also be considered AOE. Mei’s Ultimate creates a large sphere in which everyone within will be frozen. This can be used to great effect when trying to stall out a point or prevent touching. Area Of Effect plays require a tight knit team to make the most out of them.
“Don’t say GG EZ. That’s just BM dude”
BM is short hand for Bad manners. usually more of a text based comment than out loud. No harm in using it to call out dick-ish players being rude in chat. As a general rule of thumb. Don’t have BM.
*“*D.Va demeched. Let’s stagger Baby D.Va - don’t kill her yet”
Baby D.Va refers to Pilot D.Va, otherwise known as D.Va when she has lost her mech and is still fighting. The term Baby obviously comes from how cute and adorable she is running around trying to kill everybody without her Mech. Don’t underestimate that Pistol though, it’ll be the last time you do. Once in Baby D.Va mode, her primary concern is to get off enough pot shots to get her Mech back without having to spawn. However if D.Va is the last to fall on her team, you will notice in higher levels of play that the opposing team will try to block her in, preventing her from attempting to Suicide by Environment so she gets staggered trying to rejoin her team, taking more time off the clock.
“Reaper backline. Can we get some peel here?”
The Backline are the people fighting from the back of your team, more often than not it will consist of more long range based characters like Widow, Ana or Zen. A lot of these characters tend to have Low mobility and if flanked by Reaper or dove by an Angry Monkey, are relatively helpless to do anything about it. Unless they have god like aim and reflexes. It is expected of other team members to give the backline a certain amount of help, should these situations arise. After all, if they fall, you fall shortly after.
“Bait out hook before we dive that Roadhog”
Bait in Overwatch simply means to try and force a particular ability out of a dangerous enemy before attacking them. Roadhog’s Hook and McCree’s flash-bang are two abilities that tend to warrant baiting out before an attack. Anything that leaves you vulnerable to an instant death is worth trying to bait out first. As soon as the ability is baited out of the enemy, you should follow up with a call out like “Roadhog, no hook” - so your team mates can help you out with the kill if you need it.
“Oh shit, Lucio jumped right in front of my Nano - my bad - have fun Boostio!”
Boostio refers to the exclamation Lucio himself makes when he gets hit by Ana’s Nano boost. Considering this is a less than optimal play and usually a mistake, even Lucio himself seems surprised by this turn of events and will go a little ham on the voice-line. Secretly however, every Lucio loves being Boostio.
“Coming back from spawn with Bongo in 10!”
Bongo refers to the shorthand term for Orisa’s Ult “Supercharger”. Again more of a shortening for times sake name, however since the Supercharger is all glowy and weird when it drops - sometimes it can be hard to see exactly what it is for newer players. So if you hear the term Bongo, that’s what you should be expecting.
“Nice Boop Lucio! I think you got 3 of them in the well!”
A “Boop” is a trait that some characters in Overwatch have available to them, that causes the subject of said Boop to fly backwards, forwards or sideways depending on the angle of attack. Most noticeably Lucio can “Boop” people pretty far with enough momentum, However characters like Ashe, Brigitte, Wrecking Ball & even D.Va have some variant form that can be used to the same effect. Of course the most optimal use of a Boop is to get an environmental kill. Lucio’s live for that shit.
“I got boosted to Diamond, now i can’t win a single game”
Not referring to Ana’s Ult here but rather when a player usually wins games due to who they are playing with on a regular basis, and then discover that when those friends aren’t present, they have a hell of a time fighting in those ranks. Boosted players may feel better than they really are due to the high win rate, only to get a nasty shock when they try to go it alone. They will usually drop down to their actual ELO through time.
“Come on Jeff! Can we please Buff Mercy already?”
A Buff is when the developer team decides to slightly alter one or more aspects of a character to make them more viable to play in game. With all the consistent changes going on to the Overwatch roster, new characters and new meta’s mean that some characters will suddenly seem weaker than others even if they seemed fine before. Usually because their play style has been hard countered by said new character or meta. In cases like this, the dev team may consider a Buff to the character. For example; Mei’s icicles now have no drop-off damage, making her viable at long range.
“Oh my god! They C9’d it! We win!”
The term C9 refers specifically to the North American team Cloud 9, and their habit of winning team fights but not paying attention to the objective (usually during overtime). During a Pro match against AFB on no less than 3 occasions they had WON the team fight, but lost the match due to all of them leaving the Objective. Most notoriously they all ran from point with an incoming D.Va self destruct, and lost it, despite having a Winston that could have simply bubbled the explosion. Since then it has become somewhat of a meme in the Overwatch world. Referring to the same behavior. Leaving the point and losing the game, despite having the advantageous position.
“They have way too much CC guys, Widow can you focus that Doom?”
CC refers to the term Crowd Control. Essentially players that can Stun or Push you into a position that leaves you unable to respond for a second or two. Think Brigitte’s Shield Bash or Wrecking Ball's Piledriver. The rise of CC in Overwatch has led to many discussions about how it has “ruined the game” mostly by disgruntled Tanks. With good reason though. A lot of the most recent characters added to the game are very CC heavy, Doomfist, Brigitte & Wrecking Ball all have CC abilities that frankly bully tanks around, when realistically Tanks should have a little more weight to them. It continues to be a source of controversy.
“Sorry no heals right now, still on CD, Healing Orb coming in 3”
CD stands for Cooldown. These are the abilities that your character has to wait some time to use again after utilizing them. Any ability that isn’t your primary or secondary fire is usually a cooldown. Cooldown can range from as low as 2 seconds to as high as 12 or over for really powerful abilities, and everywhere in-between. A lot of people consider certain CD abilities to be crucial callouts when used. You’ll often hear “Mei No Cryo”, Moira No Fade” or “Tracer No Recall” - since these abilities are often life saving and knowing they cannot be used is good intel.
“Don’t let them Cap! Back in 3, stall it out!”
Cap means Capture. Sometimes you might hear a callout like “Unwinnable, let them Cap, Reset first corner” Meaning “We cannot win this team fight so please don’t run in and die instantly, wasting ten more seconds, let’s just let them capture the point and fight at the more advantageous position of the first corner after point” Simple enough.
“Jesus, their Tracer is hard carrying them right now, Let’s focus her and then roll ‘em”
Carrying refers to one particular player on the team who is essentially the only reason that side is winning. One player doing so spectacularly well, that the team would likely lose without them. A lot of players have a “Carry-Pick” - their go-to for when things start to go a little sideways with the current composition. If you are Carrying Teams at your ELO, it is likely that you are going to rise in the ranks soon. Players that can carry every game by themselves, usually have a higher win than loss rate, because they win the games they were supposed to lose.
“Symmetra can you set up a Car Wash at the top right entrance please? Let’s not let anything slip by”
Car Wash is a term specifically referring to when Symmetra’s turrets are set up in such a manner that they slow down anything trying to push and usually make it easier for you to kill, if they don’t already kill the enemy by themselves. A well placed Car Wash can completely shut down entry to a specific point and make it a nightmare for the enemy team to break a choke. They can often force composition swaps all by themselves.
“I guarantee they’ll be running a cheese comp here, what do we have to counter Bastion?”
A Cheese comp is when (usually, but not exclusively) the defense picks a team composition composed of the most infuriating spam characters available. Traditionally there’s going to be a Bastion behind an Orisa shield. A Torbjorn with a well placed turret. A Symmetra with a Car Wash set up. A Junk rat spamming the hell out of every possible point of entry & maybe a Moira keeping them all alive and throwing random death orbs in your general direction. It can be infuriating to break, but often times once one or two fall, the whole thing collapses. Just don’t get tilted, get smart.
“Let’s push up and keep them at the choke, fall back when shield breaks”
A choke or choke point is a narrow point of entry to an area where you can funnel damage, or defend. usually every choke in Overwatch has at least two alternate flank routes to bypass it. However, because leaving the choke open and dealing with 6 players storming you Vs trying to hold the choke and keeping a half an eye on the flank routes is the most optimal play in most situations. Choke Holds are common place. Certain alts also bare better fruit in a choke, such as Moira’s Coalescence, or Hanzo’s Dragonstrike.
“Way to Click Heads Widow, nice work!”
“Clicking Heads” came about from people asking how to better their skills in various Overwatch forums often to be met with the reply “Just Click Heads” The term itself is quite literal. Move your cursor over the opponents head and click. Voila! Instant kill. Often times you will still see budding Widows asking for advice and getting the same reply, or alternatively, excellent Widows will post an epic montage with the comment “Am i clicking heads right?”
“Hey Hanzo can you get on comms so we can co-ordinate Ults?”
Comms is shorthand for communication. So saying “Get on comms” is someone asking you to join the Team Chat so that they can discuss things with you mid-match. Generally speaking, comm usage is at its highest in the higher ranks, and at its lowest in the lowest ranks. Make your own mind up as to why that might be.
“Which comp do you want to run for point A?”
Whilst Comp could also mean Competitive as in the Ranked Gameplay mode. usually when someone is referring to Comp, they mean “Composition”. As in - which 6 heroes do we want to use to fight in this match. Comps can be hugely complicated things, sometimes you want maximum synchronicity, other times you need to switch Comp on the fly in order to counter the enemy Comp. They can be tilting, and rewarding. Certain Comps are considered ‘Meta’ at different times. We’ll get into that one a little later.
“We need to Counter this Pharah, can somebody go Hitscan?"
For the most part, every hero has a Counter, and by Counter i mean another hero that is their worst nightmare. The type of character they’d have to actively avoid, rather than face head on. Making life difficult. There are two types of Counter - Hard and Soft. An example of a Hard Counter would be Brigitte Vs Tracer. Brigitte is Tracers hard counter. Tracers main deal is that she can zip around taking pot shots at the back line and hopefully take out an Ana or a Zen, making life easier for the guys on her front line. When Brigitte was released, Tracer’s pick rate dropped significantly. In fact it dropped so hard she fell out of the Meta. Brigitte had a shield to avoid pot shots and could bash the zippy little Tracer into oblivion. Most Tracers were sensible enough to switch if they came across a fierce Brigitte. For an example of a Soft counter, let’s look at Moira Vs Pharah. Moira is not a Hitscan, which tends to be the Hard Counter for a Pharah, however, Moira’s Biotic Grasp can reach most Pharah’s if they dip low enough, and add in a quick death orb to make relatively short work of her. Not to mention her Ult. Of course this is less than ideal because while Moira is dealing with Pharah, she isn’t healing her team, Pharah has quick kill potential, and if she wipes your Moira, it’s likely the rest of the team is next. Moira can be a soft counter for Pharah. As in, she can deal with her, but it’s less than ideal. Learn your Counters, it’s how games are won or lost.
“It’s King’s Row? I say we go full Deathball - who’s in?”
Deathball comp is an interesting Composition. Not to be confused with GOATS, Death ball usually consists of a Reinhardt, Roadhog (or Zarya), Soldier, McCree, Ana (or Moira) & Lucio. Essentially you want a big ass shield up front, Hog hooking people into your ball of death. A bunch of hit scans with good aim, An Ana to sleep anything that gets close and Anti-Nade the opposite team. Top that all off with a dose of speed by Lucio and you got yourself a Death Comp. Designed to roll fast, hard and act before the other team has a chance to answer.
“Hey Zen, can you Discord that Bastion real quick, we’ll burst him down.”
Everyones favorite Omnic Monk - Zenyatta - has the ability to throw two different types of Orbs onto other heroes. A Harmony Orb to heal his team mates, and a Discord Orbs to essentially curse his enemies. The Discord Orb itself basically means the person who receives it will take an extra 30% damage from any attack, for as long as they stay within Line of Sight of Zenyatta, or for 3 full seconds after Line of Sight is broken. Discord call outs are hugely important to listen for, because its essentially meaning the whole team should focus a target, due to their current disadvantage.
“This map has a lot of high ground, let’s run Dive Comp!”
Dive Comp has, up until the release of Brigitte, been the most favored team composition in Overwatch history. Dive comp relies exclusively on high mobility and the ability to collapse on a single target in a heartbeat. By the end of its time, it was mostly refined to Winston, D.Va, Genji, Tracer, Mercy & Zen. With Tanks working in tandem to “dive” a target simultaneously, whilst being pocketed by healers. and Genji & Tracer running interference in the backline. Dive generally works best on maps with high ground such as Numbani, Gibraltar & Busan.
“Hey D.Va*, i’m about to Ult, can you DM me?”*
DM stands for Defense Matrix. Referring of course to D.Va’s cooldown ability which allows her to negate any incoming damage within her Defense Matrix’s range. The ability is hugely useful for characters who are prone to damage when performing their ultimate, such as McCree or Pharah. Conversely, it can be used to negate Ults from the same characters if they are attempting to Ult against you. If you see a D.Va turn and charge a McCree with her Defense Matrix open. Be sure to thank her after.
“Can we get a projectile DPS please? We already have a hitscan”
DPS stands for “Damage Per Second”. DPS used to be split into two categories - Attack & Defense. However, Blizzard eventually decided to just smash them all together into a single category, known simply, as “Damage”. DPS are comprised of either Hitscan or Projectile aim-based heroes. See further explanation on those later. All you really need to know is that the DPS player has a singular goal. To pour out as much damage against the enemy as humanly possible. They generally have high damage output, but tend to be more fragile as far as health bars go. DPS players are definitely a varied bunch, some with high utility, others who can fly, hack or turn into a god damn mini gun turret. Despite their bad rap, they are often the most fun characters to play, and everyone secretly enjoys going on a bit of a tear as their favorite DPS hero.
“Ok, they have the Ult advantage here, let’s make this one a Dry Fight”
A Dry Fight is a fight in which your team does not commit any Ultimates. The idea being that you either try to win the team fight on the mechanical merits of your own abilities, or by counter picking. With the hopes that your team builds their own ultimates, whilst hopefully forcing the enemy to use some of theirs. So either you win the team fight and set yourself up nicely for the next one, or you lose, but the next fight should be much easier.
“I swear to god, i am just hard stuck in ELO hell right now”
ELO does not refer to an acronym as some might think, but rather to a man - Arpad Elo. Elo was a Chess Master and actually designed his own ratings system for the game that was officially approved in a meeting in St Louis in 1960. It was essentially supposed to be the best governing method for match making players based on a variety of factors. Later adopted by some online competitive video games such as League Of Legends and, of course, Overwatch. You will hear the words ELO Hell thrown around quite a bit, this essentially means that a player believes they perform way above their current MMR and SR rating, but are consistently thrown into matches that seem lopsided or unfair, thus making the ability to gain any kind of traction with winning games either hard, or near impossible. Others would argue that there’s no such thing as Elo hell, and that it is a form of cognitive bias - essentially players assuming they are better than they really are. ELO hell also accounts for the large variety of Smurf accounts you may come into contact with on Overwatch. More on that later.
“…nothing left to say but EZ CLAP”
EZ Clap is an exclamation usually made by the winning side of an absolute stomp of a match. If one team completely rolls the other with no difficulty at all, two common types of winners insult in the chat box were usually “GG EZ” or “EZ CLAP” Blizzard actually caught on to the former and changes it to something else more wholesome when typed. It doesn’t stop people from saying it out loud though.
Fall Off Damage
“Keep out of McCrees fall off damage range, he’s a decent shot”
Fall Off Damage is the distance with which a hero’s effective damage range with a weapon is reduced. Not all weapons in Overwatch are created equal. Some of them will lose a portion of their damage output once an enemy is far enough away from the origin of the shot. If you know the effective range of a hero’s maximum damage output, you can try and keep at arms length and avoid taking quite as much harm as if you were within the effective range. Other hero’s have zero fall off damage, meaning they will hurt you just as much at maximum sight lines, as being directly in your face. Learning which is which is key to your overall survival.
“Soldier, can you please stop running in, you’re massively feeding right now”
Feeding essentially means you are doing one of two things, either allowing the enemy to build Ult charge off of you by continuously running into a fight by yourself and dying, or you are doing Trash Damage to the enemy team and allowing their healers to gain Ult charge by simply healing up the tiny amount of damage you are doing to their team. Both of these are generally bad ideas. You ultimately want to be building your Ult charge as much as possible, without allowing the enemy team to gain much, if any, Ult charge from you. Do you best to avoid feeding the enemy Ult Economy.
“We’re having a hell of a time breaking this Choke, Genji, can you flank?”
Flanking is a term used in many games, so most of you are probably familiar with it. However, in Overwatch, considering so much of the game is based around picking off one or two people, or simply breaking a choke. Flanking is hugely prevalent and important. The best flankers will engage with the enemy at the same time their team does, and use the chaos to find their mark. Sometimes your flanking player will just go right to the objective in order to force the team to deal with you. Prominent Overwatch heroes used for flanking are Tracer, Sombra, Genji & Reaper. Amongst others.
“Hey, can our Flex go Pharah, we need to take their focus away from us”
A Flex player is a player that prides themselves in being able to play multiple roles at a mid to high level. They may not be as fine tuned as an OTP or just someone who has a hundred plus hours on a particular hero, but they’re your go to for those sticky moments when you might need to switch up to a triple heal or triple tank play. They know how to play Junk, Pharah, Mei & Soldier with decent results, and can save your ass in a pinch. Often to the detriment of true greatness themselves.
“Jesus Widow! Way to frag out!"
Fragging quite simply means killing. It is an old military term for using a fragmentation grenade. Originating in the Vietnam war. Believe it or not, the term was based on using a Frag Grenade to kill or assassinate an unpopular or incompetent officer, often times a Frag Grenade was used for plausible deniability, since they could be easily blamed as an accidental short throw or an enemy grenade. It gained a resurgence in the 90’s with games like Doom & Quake. No killing your team mates in Overwatch though, unfortunately.
“McCree loves to Flash FTH, be aware, don’t get to close”
FTH in Overwatch usually refers to McCree’s secondary fire, FTH is shorthand for “Fan The Hammer”. This is when McCree unloads the remainder of his revolver in one go. Typically, a McCree will flash-bang you, then unload the full remainder of his barrel as close to your face as he can, this is instant death for most squishies. Hence why most people will try to bait out flash-bang before 1V1’ing a McCree
“GG’s guys, well played by everyone”
GG is simply short hand for Good Game. It’s kind of tradition after a well played game for both teams to type or say “GG” to each other. Just a simple sign of respect. Of course there are variations of this term that go completely against the original message. Most famously GG EZ, which is frankly a dick move to type.
“This is a close quarters map, you guys wanna run GOATS?”
GOATS comp is one of the most popular current compositions in professional level Overwatch. Named after a North American Overwatch team originally formed from the core of Fractal eSports. They played in the Overwatch Contenders trial and placed first in the 2018 Season 2 open division. The Comp consists of 3 Tanks, and 3 Healers. Usually Reinhardt, Zarya, D.Va, Brigitte, Lucio, Moira - although there are some variations. The power of GOATS comp is that the unit moves fast, together and isolates a target to pick as a group. Rinse repeat until the enemy team is dead. A good GOATS comp is very hard to counter, although there are several methods available. Notably Dive will still give them a run for their money on maps with verticality.
“Ok Hanzo, I have Ult - ready to Grav-Drag?”
A Grav-Drag is shorthand for Graviton Surge & Dragonstrike combination Ult. Essentially once Zayra builds her Graviton Surge, She tries to catch the whole team in it, and Hanzo will Dragonstrike directly into the centre, destroying anything caught within. This is a hugely popular combination ult that often results in a team wipe. Most likely to be seen on King’s Row.
TBC - Part 2
Heist League challenges analysis/newbie guide
- USE OLD REDDIT FOR BETTER FORMAT VIEWING
- All this analysis are based on a full time job player experience (spend 4~6 hours on PoE per day)
- (40/40) tag means skip this if you're aiming for 36/40 challenges only, which means only wanna get those exclusive MTX skins, don't want the hideout trophy challenges.
- Rating Difficulty:
- Very Easy: Can be done within a week or day.
- Easy: Can be done within a month, or couple of weeks.
- Normal: Can be done within around a month or more, and require access end game content to do this.
- Hard: Require heavy grinding which requires around 2 or more months of grinding.
- Very Hard: Almost impossible to accomplished the challenge within 3 months(default league period)
- Grinding here means play time in general, not farming on specific things.
1. Prepared for Battle
- Defeat Merveil, last boss of Act 1 while wearing a Sapphire Ring.(Cold resist ring)
- Defeat Vaal Oversoul, last boss of Act 2 while wearing a Topaz Ring.(Lightning resist ring)
- Defeat Piety, 2nd last of Act 3 while wearing a Sapphire Ring and a Topaz Ring.
2. Complete Heist Encounters I
- Open a Smuggler's Cache - Is like a click-able box that'll drop some a Contract and a few Rogue's Markers.
- Purchase a Contract from Whakano, the Barber - You can find Whakano in Rogue Harbor, which can be access by right clicking a Rogue's Marker in town/hideout then it'll open up a portal to there. Whakano deals will reset by daily and also upon you're character level up.
- Complete a Contract - Contract can be obtained everywhere, Whakano also sells them. You can do the contract by bring the "contract" item to Adiyah then let her open it for you.
- Complete a Grand Heist - Grand Heist can be access when you bring a "blueprint" item to Adiyah, after you reveal some of the rooms/wings with Whakano, and plan your rogue for the heist in the Planning Room which located in the middle of Rogue Harbor town. Blueprint also can be obtained everywhere, but slightly rare than a contract drop rate.
Easy. This challenge teaches us how to interact with current league mechanic, heist.
3. Complete these Quests
- The Dweller of the Deep - In Act1, kill THE DEEP DWELLER in the Flooded Depths(from the Lower Submerged Passage).
- A Fixture of Fate - In Act3, collect all the GOLDEN PAGES in the Archieves, then give to Siosa.
- The King's Feast - In Act5, kill UTULA in the Ruined Square which located at south-east of the map.
- The Silver Locket - In Act7, collect SILVER LOCKET in the Broken Bridge, then give to Weylam Roth.
- Queen of the Sands - In Act9, kill SHAKARI at The Oasis..
4. Defeat these Act Bosses IEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the first-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
5. Complete Encounters I
- Defeat a Rogue Exile
(Anarchy League) Is a monster that looks like a player, and they will drop a set of equipment when slained, and can be easily found everywhere.
- Gain the Acceleration Shrine buff
(Domination Mechanic) A random spawn of shrine that increase your character cast, attack, & movement speed drastically.
- Modify an Arcanist's Strongbox
(Ambush Mechanic) Is a strongbox that drop currency items, and you can craft those strongbox too by applying any orb on it before opening them.
- Use a Remnant of Corruption on an Essence Monolith
(Essence League) Is a pack of monster that's frozen, player have to click them 3 times to release them, and will drop essences when slain that can be use to craft normal item into rare with 1 guarantee mod. This challenge requires you to corrupt the Essence Monolith by using Remnant of Corruption, you can look at this cheat sheet for the list of essences you can get from corrupting the essence.
6. Complete Heist Encounters II
- Sell a Heist Target to Faustus, the Fence - The item you get at the end of heist room can't be use on character but can be sell to Faustus NPC which in return give you more Rogue's Markers.
- Escape from a Heist Contract with the Heist Target within 45 seconds of lockdown beginning - Can be done easily in lower level contract, which shorter room layout.
- Equip a Heist Trinket - Trinket are drop randomly at the end of a Grand Heist reward room, but remember you have to unlock the trinket slot first by clicking a device which also located at the end of Grand Heist room, that's how u can equip those trinket after obtain them so make sure don't miss it when doing Grand Hesit.
Watch Grimro video here to learn about min-max rogue item
7. Complete Encounters II
- Complete a Prophecy Chain -
(Prophecy League) A chain prophecy are prophecies that rewards key fragments at the end of their "chapter" prophecy. Just spam seek prophecy from Navali you found them eventually OR just get last prophecy from the chain sealed from another player if you're rich enough, or drop from other league mechanic that rewards a "prophecy item".
- Complete a Betrayal Safehouse
(Betrayal League) You'll start encounter them after Act9 with Jun Ortoi, Veiled Master assisting you throughout your adventure by fighting those immortal syndicate alongside with you. Upon successfully defeating all syndicate(if spawn more than one), they can then be either interrogated or bargained with, which allows the player to gradually gather intelligence about their mastermind location information. Some may also drop veiled item that can be unveil by Jun and may grant you new crafting option from your crafting benches in your hideout. Here's a cheat sheet regarding syndicate rewards.
- Defeat The Vaal Omnitect in the Temple of Atzoatl
(Incursion League) You'll start encounter them after Act7 with Alva, Master Explorer assisting you throughout your adventure by sending you to the past of Temple Atzoatl when encounter her altar, killing any architecture from the past incursion will effect your current time Temple Atzoatl which you'll able to access it after completing 12 incursion with her, and at the end of the Temple Atzoatl you'll encounter Vaal Omnitect. Here's a cheat sheet regarding the temple rewards.
- Defeat a Possessed Unique monster
(Torment League) This challenge requires you to kite a monster that looks like green-ghostly-spirit roam around that will run away from you when near them, lure them near a rare/unique monster so that they will possesses the monster which causing the infected monsters to gain new ability and also drop more loots, OR you can use Possessed Foe prophecy to skip all this instead.
8. Defeat these Act Bosses IIEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the second-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
9. Complete Heist Encounters IIINormal. All of these contract-types are drop randomly from monster, none of them are rare drop so no worries about RNG.
10. Complete Vendor Recipes
- Scroll of Wisdom - Vendor a blacksmith's whestone/armourer's scrap
- Chromatic Orb - Vendor an equipment that contain 3 different color socket-linked together.
- Jeweller's Orb - Vendor an equipment that contain 6 sockets.
- Glassblower's Bauble - Vendor a set of flasks with total of 40% quality, or a 20% quality flask.
- Gemcutter's Prism - Vendor a set of gems with total of 40% quality, or a 20% quality skill gem.
- Chaos Orb - Vendor a full set rare item with their item level between 60 to 74.
- Cartographer's Chisel - Vendor a Stone HammeRock BreakeGavel with 20% quality and a map.
- Any Map - Vendor 3 same type of maps.
- Any Sextant - Vendor 3 same tier of sextant(except awakened, because is highest tier)
- Divine Orb - Vendor an equipment that contain 6 links.
11. Modify Heist ContractsEasy. This challenges inform you that you can craft the contract item too just like a regular map.
12. Defeat the Conquerors of the Atlas
- Baran, The Crusader
- Veritania, The Redeemer
- Al-Hezmin, The Hunter
- Drox, The Warlord
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
13. Defeat Heist Unique MonstersEasy. These minibosses spawn randomly through contract room, they spawn quite common too.
14. Complete Encounters III
- Leif, the Swift-Handed - Tier5 Castle Ruins Map, it will use smoke mine that'll blind you every 5 seconds, so this challenge should be easy.
- The High Templar - Tier3 Villa Map, one of the totem that raised by the boss will deal cold degen damage on player instead of lightning, so try stay far away from it's totem or destroy them before killing the boss.
- Oak the Mighty - Tier3 Mesa Map, the boss will use some warcry skill that'll taunt player, so just try always stay near the boss to gain that taunt effect then only kill the boss.
- Jorus, Sky's Edge - Tier3 Temple Map, scorching ray is a bit dangerous to tank, so try do it at lower tier map to able survive the boss skill. Just stay in front of the boss them wait till it channeling it's scorching ray then only burst your damage kill the boss to complete this challenge.
15. Complete Grand Heists
- Reveal a Room or Wing on a Heist Blueprint
You can reveal a blueprint by talking with WHAKANO in Rogue Harbor, or with GIANNA/NILES with discounted reveal cost. You'll gain more reveal chance for GIANNA/NILES by doing contract with them, or you're gain WHAKANO reveal chance instead when doing with other NPC beside GIANNA/NILES.
NOTE: You won't gain any reveal chance if you doing a contract more than 10 level difference below your character's level.
- Complete a Grand Heist which has at least three Wings revealed
High level blueprint will have multiple wings to be able to reveal. There's 2 options when revealing wing, you can choose REVEAL ENTIRE WING if that wing have a lot of rewards that you wanted which save a lot of cost compare to reveal each room per wing, if not you can choose REVEAL WING only.
- Complete a Grand Heist while at least six Rogues are recruited
Pretty straightforward challenge, just have 3 different in both wings. You also can have same rogues per wings to stack their effects even higher.
Blueprint Type Final room reward type library/laboratory replicas and experimented smuggler den/underbelly trinkets tunnels/repository gems office/bunkemansion enchanted armaments
16. Complete Twinned MapsNot all maps can have "twinned" modifier, for example Kitava or Innocence boss.
Normal. Surprisingly they change from require specific map to have twinned challenge, to more broad choices and with lesser amount! Nonetheless some map boss are more tricky to do when two of them in a small room, you can try roll a magic rarity of the map with "Twin" mod so make the fight easier. If still can't, just ask someone else to help kill when u got them.
17. Obtain Heist RewardsEasy. Each rogue tie with specific reward when doing heist with them, here's the cheat sheet regarding their reward.
18. Heist Enchantment ModificationList of enchantment weapon HERE
List of enchantment armour HERE
Easy. Enchanted item only obtainable at the end of grand heist room, you also can buy them at very cheap price to complete this challenge.
19. Equip Experimented Base TypesList of experimented base types HERE
Easy. Experimented base item only obtainable at the end of grand heist room, you also can buy them at very cheap price to complete this challenge.
20. Equip Heist RoguesEasy. Heist equipment drop randomly from a contract room, which can be craft-able and only usable on heist NPC(can view them by pressing V in Rogue Harbor). They are mostly useful for doing heist beside giving them strength, especially reducing their cost, decrease alert level, increase reward etc etc ...
21. Turn in Divination Cards
|2 or 3||The Lover, The Scholar|
|4 or 5||Her Mask, Jack in the Box|
|6 or 7||The Metalsmith's Gift|
|8 or 9||The Twins, The Web|
|10 or more||Prosperity|
22. Complete Encounters IV
- Complete 50 Abysses - Can be farm-able from Zana's Abyss map modifier, or sextant "Areas contain an additional Abyss" modifier on watchstone.
- Interact with 150 Shrines - Can be farm-able from Zana's Domination map modifier, or sextant "Areas contain an extra Shrine" modifier on watchstone.
- Successfully complete 50 Blight encounters - Can be farm-able from Zana's Blight map modifier.
- Pass through 50 Delirium Mirrors - Can be farm-able from Zana's Delirium map modifier.
- Open Maps with 30 Fortune Favours the Brave - This challenge is exclusively from Zana's map modifier only.
23. Achieve AscensionPoELAB is a good resource to check whether today is a short/safe layout to be run or not. Also try install LabCompass for more convenient, is a MUST tools for labyrinth camper! Here's are the locations for each trial to obtain before able to enter certain difficulty labyrinth:
- Normal Difficulty: Act1 The Lower Prison, Act2 The Crypt Level 1, Act2 The Chamber of Sins Level 2, Act3 The Crematorium, Act3 The Catacombs, Act3 The Imperial Gardens
- Cruel Difficulty: Act6 The Prison, Act7 The Crypt, Act7 The Chamber of Sins Level 2
- Merciless Difficulty: Act8 The Bath House, Act9 The Tunnel, Act10 The Ossuary
- UbeEternal Difficulty: Random spawn in end game maps, here's a picture for easier tracking which trial u haven't done yet.
24. Complete Eight-Mod MapsNormal. This is harder than unidentified rare map, to have 8 mods on red maps(T11+), you need to use Vaal Orb to corrupt a map into 8 mods. And again, just ask ppl help you deal with the dangerous map that u crafted, or make a rotation party to farm 8 mods red tier maps will be a bit easier.
Click HERE for 8 modifiers red map search via PoE Official Trading Website
25. Level Heist JobsNot all rogue can reach level 5 of their skills, here's the list of this rogue can reach level 5:
|Traps and Demolition||Vinderi|
Normal. Just keep doing heist you'll level them up to max level eventually, also there's some heist equipment able to give more exp to the rogue. Quest Item contract are also important as they able to increase their cap of their skill level, so try do them as soon you got them, they are randomly drop too.
26. Reach Level 90Normal. This .... require a decent build to do this, require within a month to reach this level. If bad build that die a lot then .... maybe then need around a month+
27. Alternate Quality Experiments
- Equip a gem with Alternate Quality
Alternate quality have special name on the gem, such as Anomalous, Divergent, & Phantasmal. Each have their own different effects on the gem quality stat.
- Level a gem with Alternate Quality up to level 20
Just equip any alternate gem in your swap weapon(press X"default button") to level them if your current equipment sockets is full.
- Corrupt a gem with Alternate Quality into a level 21 gem
Apply a vaal orb on any level 20 alternate quality gem and pray RNGesus.
- Have a socketed gem with Alternate Quality that has at least 40% Quality
Can be done by wearing Dialla's Malefaction, a level 2 Enhance Support gem, and a 14% gem of any gem in chest. OR use Replica Voideye instead.
28. Complete Heist Encounters IV (40/40)Hard. These challenge are pretty straight forward except is really grindy on heist mechanic for non-casual players, especially the reveal 300 rooms ... is almost the same level with end game grind 750 contracts, much more annoying than the Heist Map grind challenge .... definitely recommend you skip this UNLESS you really REALLY like the heist content then you may do this over the heist map grind challenge.
Watch Big Ducks video about best way to farm CURRENCY & power LEVELING in heist
29. Acquire Replica Unique ItemsNormal. Can only complete this challenge by yourself, which means only freshly obtained from those chest in the last room of grand heist, doesn't work even if you equip those replica unique items.
30. Complete Unique MapsNormal. Do 15 out of 19, with the help of The Encroaching Darkness divination card, this challenge will be slightly easier to complete as you keep grinding end game maps collecting this cards. Even your RNG is sux collecting these card, you could buy some of the unique map at here, most of the unique map are quite cheap.
The least 4 favorite unique map I would skip is ... Hall Of Grandmaster(hard), Perandus Manor(very expensive), The Putrid Cloister(expensive), and Doryani's Machinarium(expensive) depending whose the 4th expensive map is =D
31. Explore the Atlas
- 140 Bonus Objectives
Obtain from completing maps with required rarity.
- 140 Awakening Bonus Objectives
Obtain from completing maps with required awaken power(amount of watchstone placed in atlas)
32. Complete Heist QuestsNormal. Most of them are randomly drop, and these quest are required to raise their cap level for each rogue ... a bit RNG to collect them but at least they won't spawn same contract again after you done them. And also .... more LOREs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
33. Complete Unique ContractsNormal. The drop rate of these unique contracts is really low, but GGG did promise they gonna buff the drop rate in 3.12.5 patch. Although you can complete this challenge now by buy the unique contract at low price.
34. Defeat The TwinsHard. This bosses can encounter from doing the unique contract name Vengeful Contract. The boss is really though especially when one of the enrage their life will be extended, becomes maybe longer than Sirus had. Is better wait for next 3.12.5 patch arrive of the nerf on boss AND the buffed drop rate of the unique contracts so that this required contract may become cheaper later on.
35. Complete Encounters V
- The Hallowed Husk - Tier15 Palace Map, this challenge require to stand outside the it's Proximity Shield bubble at least 3 times before kills him, highly suggest you bring a flask that remove bleeding effect(of staunching) so that you'll immune to that blood rain phase, OR portal out as soon it start raining blood, go in and out portal for after 3 times blood rains then only kill him. The boss also sometimes pull you inside it's proximity shield, it has telegraph on the ground(red version of cold snap skin) before it start pulling you so just walk around avoid those during the blood rain phase then you'll be fine.
- the Trio of Bosses - Tier16 Vaal Temple Map, K'aj A'alai is the female boss that shoot out rain of arrows with deadly bleed degen damage. High recommended to have high DPS build then time correctly to kill all of them and leave the female boss at last to make the fight short, it's rain of arrows when enrage will keep on shooting at same spot, is better kill off the boss really fast before it's rain of arrow cover the whole room making the fight impossible to do.
- Aulen Greychain - Tier14 Fungal Hollow Map, pretty odd change ... require you to have immortal call skill as well, and also good timing. Can try wearing speakers wreath/southbound, lower the boss hp to the lowest then wait for the boss cast immortal call. When it happens then cast ur immortal call, then remove the item (speakers wreath/southbound), then hit the boss to instant kill it ... have to do all this steps within few second to complete this challenge. NOTE: if doing in party, the member who want the challenge also need to have immortal call effect, so have to ask the member keep spamming immortal call while the carry doing the challenge.
- Chayula, Who Dreamt - Tier13 Chayula's Domain, this challenge is very tricky to do because of it's small arena there's not much space to run or dodge. You still can use portal in and out trick whenever it uses cyclone skill, let it do cyclone 3 times then only kill it.
BUG: You still can finish this challenge even after you the challenge prompt you failed(gotten hit from it), after the cyclone 3 times you'll maybe finished the challenges instead
36. Heist Map Grind (40/40)This challenge also inform us to always "juice" up our maps for more greater profit, that's how players who reach endgame can get even more rich IF if their can handle the content.
Here's the method to fully "juice" a map:
- Use cartographer chisel on white rarity map 4 times(instantly 20% quality)
- Use Orb of Alchemy on map to make it rare rarity.
- If gotten mods that your build can't handle it(etc: phy/ele reflect), then use orb of scouring and orb of alchemy again on the map and hopefully can get a safe mods on your map.
- After gotten mods that you've satisfy, use vaal orb on the map and hopefully it'll turn into 8 mods which will mostly grant your map around 120% item quantity drop rates(IIQ). If your map turn into unidentified after using vaal orb, the map is still safe because is still remain your previous modifier(before vaal orb), and getting better because of the unidentified grant extra 30% IIQ on top of existing modifier that map contain(hidden).
- (OPTIONAL) If you crafted sextant that contain "X% increased Quantity of Items found in Unidentified Maps", try keep them and use for those map that you crafted become unidentified from the vaal orb.
- Try put fragments together your map in the map device slot which will grant extra IIQ for the map. You also can unlock the 5th slot on the map device by completing a 4-way-legion-run(put in 4 different type timeless embelm), thus u can put 4 fragments with the your map, instead of 3.
- Last step, on the map device pick which mod you wanna apply on the map, the mod is also depends what you wanna farm .... etc you wanna get Headhunter? Drop more items for speedy build? Delirium. Sure it doesn't benefit this challenge but more monster for more drops so ... why not? ;)
TIP: If you crafted sextant that contain "Players and their Minions cannot take Reflected Damage" mod, try save it avoid using those sextant, because when you crafted a corrupted map contain those reflect mod, you can use this sextant to counter it instead.
[BEST METHOD] Another easier way to do this is to form a party-rotation farming Olmec Sanctum unique map that gives 120%~200%% IIQ which is the MOST IIQ bonus any map can have, even more than 8mod rare maps! It's an easy, fast, and very cheap way to do this challenge.
37. Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally
- Admiral Darnaw - T15 Naval Contract, the boss cast Ocean's Wave when it rise up it's hand with sound cue "Ocean's wrath", that's the only warning you get before wave comes. Is pretty hard to avoid, but you can burst dmg him down ASAP before he manage to cast that skill to complete the challenge.
- The Unbreakable - T13 Preventative Contract, the boss is pretty similar with one of the synthesis boss, Rewritten Synthesis. Magnetic Storm is a skill that boss shoot out 180° beam at the centre of boss arena, a bit easy to avoid but this challenge can be easily be done if you have high damage just burst down your damage before it could use that skill.
- Nashta, The Usurper - T14 Familial Contract, Volatile Emberstorms is a skill in which she jump into the air and start dropping little orange looking mine the ground. The mine doesn't move when placed by here and stay idle until she start casting Emberstorm. Emberstorm is a skill in which she cast it on you that look like you have righteous fire with an orange looking leaf icon in the debuff bar, you'll get this debuff when she teleport to you and uses cleave like ability. What this skill does is that any volatile emberstorm spawned on the ground will start moving towards you, trigger it and detonating on impact which make you fail the challenge. When you get this debuff, quickly burst her down b4 the violatile emberstorm can be detonated. Best way to do this is to dmg it to low life, then wait on the bridge so that those volatile can't reach when the debuff is triggered, so just wait there untill it starts the debuff then only burst down your damage onto it.
38. Defeat The Twins Conditionally (40/40)
- Defeat The Twins without becoming Immobilised
One of them will spawn "ice trap" like on the ground, try avoid those to be able complete this challenge.
- Defeat The Twins without causing The Twins to swap positions
To prevent them swapping, kill the guy that use range skill first(wield crossbow) from the start. Also try don't hurt the melee guy(duel-wield axe) before killing the range dude, then only swap when the melee guy health reach 75% left, is better to do a single target or range build to control your damage AOE preventing hurting the melee dude first instead. When one guy is down, the other guy is enrage with long life ... it makes the fight a bit harder but the challenge is guarantee can be complete after the 2nd guy died.
- Defeat The Twins by killing Vix Vox first
VIX is the guy wearing in light gold color clothing. You can't determine by their weapon because they can swap each other, so does their skill.
- Defeat The Twins by killing Vinny Vox first
VINNY is the guy wearing in light blue color clothing. You can't determine by their weapon because they can swap each other, so does their skill.
39. Complete Deadly Encounters
- The Shaper - Can access this boss domain by combining 4 guardian map fragment, required a good-bossing-build to do this fight.
- Farrul, First of the Plains - This boss can be spawn from blood altar in menagerie(Einhar Encampment) that require recipe of Farric Tiger Alpha that only appears in Tier 13+ maps. This TIGER boss deal a lot of phys damage, so bring phys reduction flask, bleed immunity flask and dodge the stampede.
- Aul, the Crystal King - Randomly spawn in minimum delve 150 above(Primeval Ruins biome).
- High Templar Venarius in The Cortex - Can access this boss from Cortex, The Relic Chambers map
- Uber Elder - Can access this boss domain by combining 2 shaper map fragment(Shape & Knowledge) and 2 elder map fragment(Emptiness & Terror), required a good-bossing-build to do this fight.
- Mastermind at an area level of 83 - This is the last boss of syndicate hierarchy, you can access the mastermind safehouse after fill the information bar to full from killing captains of each safehouse divisions. It's full fight is all about running around the arena avoid the middle laser beam and the burning arena from 4 edges. Getting a level 83 mastermind shouldn't be a problem as long you keep negotiating syndicate in high tier map, it will also replace ur old progression if u done some negotiation in the past low tier maps.
40 Complete Endgame Grinds (40/40)
- Level 100
This is gonna be hardest of the rest challenges. If your build not very end game or dying often ... highly recommended to skip this.
- Open 500 Chests at the end of the Endgame Labyrinth
Owh no they change back from farming 100 Argus into this, which is the same since delve league ... and is BAD :( This challenge require us to farm roughly around 100 labyrinth run(bad RNG scenario, 5 keys per run), but we can lessen the total number if you can find more than 5 keys(good RNG) per run. The maximum number of keys u can get per run is 9, 3 from Izaro himself if he gets fully upgrade per phase(non of his adds turn down), 1 for Argus, 2 from Curious Lockboxes behind gauntlet or puzzle, 1 from darkshrine(chance)that's hidden behind wall, then the last 2 from treasure chest(chance) which is at the end of the labyrinth after defeating Izaro.
- Complete 40 Syndicate Safehouses
40 numbers is pretty easy achievable. Just keep doing syndicate daily quest from zana map device the gain enough intelligence for the safehouse to be able to get access. Here's a cheat sheet regarding safehouse rewards.
- Complete 40 Breach Domains
Another 40 numbers, easy peasy! You can access a breach domains from opening breachstones in map device, and a breachstone can be created by combining 100 Splinters of either breach type .... OR you could just buy the cheapest breachstones then run them.
- Defeat 50 Factions in the Domain of Timeless Conflict
From 200 since legion league to 50, that's A BUFF! When collect a total of 100 timeless splinter will become a Timeless Emblem map fragment, which can be use to unlock the 5th slot of map device, if running 4 type of emblem at once.
- Complete 750 Heists or Grand Heists at an area level of 68 or higher
Pretty big number ... is a pretty easy content but the big number is really overwhelming, in fact is the biggest number compare to all past leagues, that's NUTS GGG! :/ ... If you're really like the heist content they you can try to this challenge instead.
Change-logs last update 16th November 2020. Hover here to view.