Hack free User Manuals By Brands
Few years back, having all games for free would be almost impossible effort, but today it is totally doable, and we are truly happy that we can offer you the best games that we have chosen for you.
Dragon city hack 1000 gems
German " Emergency Money - Notgeld " City Of Lugde 1 Mark 2 - 16 - 1921 2 photo. Only working Dragon City Hack. Well i don't think.
Anatomy of a Hallmark - Assay Office
Every soul in Skyrim is one of six possible strengths: Petty, Lesser, Common, Greater, Grand, and Black. You can use that money to exploit a lot of land, buy items, feed the dragon, buy super egg dragon. Hack 1000 gem in dragon city.
Cracked dragon City Exact Hack Tool - Exact Hack
Disney city girl cheats not for real; Download Doro PDF Writer 1.80 Full For Free; Dragon City Hack - Dragon City Cheat - Dragon City. Listen live to your favourite music and presenters at Gem. Dragon City Hack Cheats Tool can get you unlimited gems in no time, absolutely free.
Serial code gamehag - Conjure up rewards by playing games
Gamefroot's html5 LevelEditor, where you can make cool games inside your browser. The genuine $1, 000 Bank of the United States notes are printed on thin banknote paper that was originally white or cream colored. Discussion on Free 1000 Gems on dragon city within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.
Download )BONUS# Powerdesk Pro (v9.0 -1 PC License) Serial Key
Unlocked after asking CaptAIn about exotic matter. But searching for Dragon City Hack No Survey on your own will easily lead you to several non-working online tools and methods. Among all those scamming and fake Dragon City hackz that you will find on Internet, our Dragon City hack for 2020 is positioned as the one and only really working hack for your mobile phone (regardless iPhone or Android).
Welcome To All Cheat And Hack: Dragon City Hack Tool Online
Download dragon city hack tool v. No payments, no registration required, get 100% free full version downloadable games. Loading Unsubscribe from Edwin Tran?
HACK DE DRAGON CITY! !! 1000 GEMAS GRATIS
Dragon City Walkthrough and Guide Dragon City is one of the latest crazes to hit the world of Facebook gaming. FREE 1000 GEMS DRAGON CITY linked here. Generate Random Codes - Try for free.
Key play the Best Free Online Games
Dragon City Hack Food Auto S. This shows the fineness of the metal – ie purity of the precious metal content in parts per 1000 in relation to the standard recognised in the UK. For example 750 parts per 1000 by weight is equivalent to the old 18 carat gold standard. Serial Key Nitro PDF Reader (32-bit) Keygen Serial.
Style Folsom El Dorado Hills - MAY 2020 by Style Media
Dragon City Free Gems DCPumper – The Only Dragon City Hack You Will Ever Need This What is DCPumper? Grab your Free 1000 Dragon City Gems here! PayPal money adder free PayPal money generator instantly no survey no human verification How to add PayPal money online download android iOS PC.
Dragon city 1k gems Fb And ID
Looking for PC games to download for free? Sofftwaretools: Dragon City Hack Gems Generator 2020 No. Don't waste gems on stupid things like speeding up, decorations etc.
GamerzThrone Unlmtd.: Free 1000 Dragon City Gems
Your Cheat Unlimited Habitats Unlimited Farms Unlimited Items 1.000.000 Gold 3.000.000 Gold 5. Dragon City Speed Up Breeding Hack. Following the previous analysis, we looked at the relation between GDP and the share of KIBS.
BIT.LY/CRHACKS Clash Royale Online Tools Generator
Dragon City Cheats Max 300 Gems [Added 20 Gems Link. The chest is locked and can only be opened using a crystal key, which is made by combining a loop half of key and a tooth half of key. At level 151, level 12 armour and weapons are available.
|1||Serial Key Generator - Free download and software reviews||18%|
|2||How to get free gems in dragon city 2020 - Dragon City Hack||63%|
|3||Dragon Raja CD Key Codes: Global & SEA(November 2020||65%|
|4||Expansions - Dragon City Guide and Walkthrough||24%|
|5||Dragon City Hack 2020 - Unlimited Gold, Gems and Food||9%|
|6||Dragon Awaken Gift Pack Giveaway||57%|
|7||The best films on TV today: Sunday, 5 July||52%|
|8||Dragon City Hack And Cheats For Free Gems Gold No Survey||63%|
|9||Dorothy`s Blog: October 2020||33%|
Serial number code 002 - Viewing Profile: Topics - Alora RSPS - The Best
Hotspot Shield 3.42 Elite Crack Serial Key FREE. Play Dragon City with this Nature Dragon - Price gold - Sell - XP 1. This Dragon City Hack is the latest trick to get free Gems and Gold online on your game.
GAMIVO.COM - Cheap Game CD Keys
Jan 30, 2020 - Explore Mudssar Anjum's board "Places to Visit" on Pinterest. Use our guide to help get you started and find out some good tips for t. Full text of "Thief River Falls (MN) Times" https://kaksdelatcvetok.ru/download/?file=1115.
Free winter/Spring 2020 Activity Guide by herculesrec
This is the latest working Dragon City Hack cheat tool which have the following cheats features: generate unlimited gems, generate unlimited golds, generate unlimited foods to your dragon city game instantly and for free. To grow them properly, you will need plenty of food and in-game currencies. Age of Empires III Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC.
The Heirloom Seal of the Realm - How China's Greatest Treasure Mysteriously Vanished
The Heirloom Seal of the Realm is a Chinese jade seal that was carved out of the Heshibi (literally "Me He's Jade"), a sacred piece of jade that itself boasts a long and interesting history. Many of the people in this sub will be familiar with the Chinese concept of the “Mandate of Heaven” - a Chinese philosophical teaching that was used in ancient and imperial China to justify the rule of the Emperor. The Heirloom Seal of the Realm was the physical embodiment of the Mandate of Heaven, the man that possessed the seal was said to possess the mandate of heaven. From this alone, it should be immediately clear how profoundly important this treasure was in Imperial China.
It was passed down from dynasty to dynasty for over 1000 years before mysteriously being lost. To this day, no one even knows when it was truly lost, much less how.
The seal was created in 221BC by Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China, who destroyed all the warring states and united China under the Qin Dynasty. After acquiring the sacred Jade Heshibi from a fallen warlord, the first Chinese Emperor had it made into his imperial seal. Prime Minister Li Si had the following words (受命於天, 既壽永昌) inscribed onto the seal:
"Having received the Mandate from Heaven, may (the emperor) lead a long and prosperous life."
The Heshibi (和氏璧) was among the most famous pieces of jades in Chinese history. Its origin date back to as early as the 8th Century BC, when it was discovered by a man named Bian He of the Chu state. Bian He presented the unworked Jade to successive kings, both of whom had it judged to be worthless stone and punished him with foot amputation for his alleged attempt at deception. Only when the stone was eventually cut and polished into a ritual stone disk was it recognized as a priceless treasure. In fact, it became a much sought after treasure among which the various warring states stole from one another.
A translation of a commentary from the 2nd Century BC writes of the Heshibi's origin:
Once a man of Chu, named Pien Ho, came by an uncut jade in the Chu Hills. He brought it home and submitted it as a present to King Wu. Thereupon King Wu had a jeweller give an opinion of it. "It is an ordinary stone," said the jeweller. The King, regarding Ho as a liar, had his left foot cut off. Upon King Wu's death, King Wen ascended the throne, when Ho again submitted it as a present to King Wen. King Wen also had a jeweller give an opinion of it. Again he said, "It is an ordinary stone." The King, also regarding Ho as a liar, had his right foot cut off. When King Wen died and King Cheng ascended the throne, Ho, carrying the uncut jade in his arms, cried at the foot of the Ching Hills. After three days and three nights his tears were all exhausted and blood flowed out. At this news the King sent men out to ask him the reason, saying, "Throughout All-under-Heaven men whose feet were cut off are many. Why should you be crying so bitterly?" "I am lamenting not the loss of my feet," said Ho in reply, "but for the calling a precious gem an ordinary stone and for their dubbing an honest man a liar. This is the reason why I am lamenting." Meanwhile, the King had a jeweller polish up the jade and got the treasure out at last. So it was designated "the Jade of Pien Ho"The Heshibi was eventually acquired by the Zhao state in the 4th Century BC, who then traded it to the Qin dynasty in the 4th Century BC.
After Qin Shi Huang united China under the Qin Dynasty, becoming the first emperor of China, he ordered the Heshibi made into his imperial seal. Jade has long been regarded as precious in Chinese culture, and is regarded as symbolic of the inner beauty of humans. In fact, it is said that during the later Han Dynasty (the successor of the Qin), the Chinese associated jade with immortality to a point where some individuals attempted to drink jade in liquid form to gain eternal life. This association further complements the idea of the Mandate of Heaven and why the Seal was carved in jade, China's most valued material for thousands of years.
After the death of the second Qin Emperor, his successor Zi Yin proffered the seal to the new emperor of the Han Dynasty, where after it was known as the "Han Heirloom Seal of the Realm". At the end of the Western Han Dynasty in 9 AD, Wang Mang, the new ruler, forced the Han empress dowager to hand over the Seal. The empress dowager, in anger, threw the Seal on the ground, chipping one corner. Later Wang Mang ordered the corner to be restored with gold.
This seal passed on even as dynasties rose and fell. It was seen as a legitimizing device, signaling the Mandate of Heaven bestowed upon the emperor. During turbulent periods in Chinese history, such as the famous Three Kingdoms period that was the setting for the classical Chinese novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the seal became the object of intense rivalry and obsession. Regimes which possessed the seal declared themselves as legitimate.
At the end of the restored Han Dynasty in the 3rd Century AD, Sun Jian found the Imperial Seal on the body of a court servant who had committed suicide by diving into a well. His son Sun Ce gave the Seal to Yuan Shu in return for 3000 soldiers, which he used to found the Kingdom of Wu. When Yuan Shu was defeated, the Seal came into the hands of Cao Cao, a warlord who rose to power and established what would later become the state of Cao Wei and, later, the Jin Dynasty. Cao Cao's son, Cao Pi, would later proclaim the Wei Dynasty as the legitimate successor state to the Han Dynasty and declared the other rival dynasties to be illegitimate.
The seal disappeared multiple times as it passed down the ruling lineage. Han historians claimed (perhaps disparagingly) that Qin Shi Huang was said to have cast the seal into Dongting Lake to ensure smooth passage for his boat. It was supposedly found and returned by an honest farmer eight years later.
To give you an impression of just how long the Heirloom Seal lasted, being passed on from dynasty to dynasty, I refer you to this diagram. The Seal is believed to have remained in the possession of the emperor from the beginning of the Qin dynasty to at least the end of the Tang Dynasty (possibly longer).
The seal was successfully passed down through successive dynasties for over 1000 years. To put into perspective how long it survived, this includes being passed down through the Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty, Wei Dynasty, Jin Dynasty, Sixteen Kingdoms period, Southern and Northern Dynasties period, Sui Dynasty and Tang Dynasty
Created in 221BC, it was lost sometime between 907-960 during the “Five Dynasties and 10 Kingdoms period.” - an era of immense political upheaval that saw imperial China fracture into warring states. The era started with the fall of the Tang dynasty in 907AD and continued until the founding of the dominant Song dynasty in 960. In the following years the Song gradually subdued all of the remaining states. The exact time at which the emperor lost the seal is not known – likely because the emperor would not want this fact being known – but three main theories exist as to when, and how, the Heirloom Seal was lost:
- At the end of the Later Tang Dynasty, when the last Emperor died by self-immolation. Although some records that state it was lost for good when the last Tang emperor burned down his palace as the invaders closed in, records of the Northern Song Dynasty state that it resurfaced 150 years later via a sharp-eyed farmer.
- It was lost in AD 946 when the Emperor Taizong of Liao captured the last Emperor of the Later Jin State. In the confusion and chaos, the Seal may have been lost by a servant or official of the Great Jin.
- The seal may have come into the hands of the later Yuan emperors - the dynasty established by the Mongols. When the Ming armies captured the Yuan capital in 1369, it captured just one out of the eleven personal Seals of the Yuan emperors. The Heirloom Seal was not found. In 1370, Ming armies invaded Mongolia and captured some treasures brought there by the retreating Yuan emperor. However, once more the Heirloom Seal was not found.
The Qing emperor Qianlong had as many as 1,800 seals made, but we only have records of about 30. Most were crafted to commemorate events like imperial birthdays and military victories, and were kept in a special hall inside the Forbidden City. One of Qianlong's seals, made of steatite and decorated with nine dragons, fetched $22 million at a Paris auction.
Unfortunately, no prints by the Heirloom Seal exist, and most historical paintings simply show it held in the triumphant hands of a new emperor. In recent decades, several seals unearthed in the Chinese countryside - including one found by a 13-year-old boy in Shaanxi province in 1955 - were thought to be candidates for the lost treasure, but ended up being among the many other imperial seals of the Qing and Ming.
Unlike traditional treasures made of gold, the Heirloom Seal would not have been “melted down” by its discoverer or looter. It’s also unlikely that it would have been chiseled down into something else given the immense importance of the seal that anyone who finds it would immediately recognize, and the relative abundance of jade. Most likely, the seal was lost during a period of chaos and confusion, perhaps in the secret possession of someone before they were killed.
It is entirely possible that the Heirloom seal sits buried somewhere forgotten to this very day, at the bottom of a lake or buried beneath the earth, along with the countless other imperial seals that are discovered every few years.
It wouldn't be the first time a lost treasure of China has been rediscovered by farmers. In 1974 some farmers, in the process of digging a well, discovered the lost tomb of the first emperor - the very man that created the Heirloom Seal. It has been described as the greatest archaeological discovery of the 20th Century, and houses the famous Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an. The tomb lay lost and undisturbed for over 2,000 years until some farmers discovered it by accident.
It can be argued that, theoretically, the Heirloom Seal is the most valuable lost treasure in the world. As a treasure dating back to the founding of China as a unified state - and the physical representation of the Mandate of Heaven - Both The People's Republic of China (mainland china) and the Republic of China (Taiwan) would seek the treasure and likely be willing to pay untold billions.
The Missing Seal - China Daily
The Missing Seal - World of Chinese
A Roadmap for Current Content (v.2.3.100)
- TL;DR Chart
- List of Bonus Bosses
- Links to Summon Recommendation Guides
- Miscellaneous Notes
※ Important Note: Aside from the Two Knights and Azure Rebel side episodes, everything else that is not part of the Main Story is optional. This means that if you do not want to fish, mine, or do Otherlands, etc., you are free to ignore those parts of this roadmap.
- Start the game
- As soon as you have control, open up the Menu, go to Other, and Activate ID Transfer. Screenshot your Transfer ID and password and then e-mail the image to yourself. This way you can recover your account in case of catastrophic failure. The Transfer ID is permanent and reusable.
- For the tutorial summon, it is recommended you choose Bivette as your character. Other popular options include Miyu and Ciel. All three have 5 star potential and can unlock bonus content specific to them, but Bivette has the most use in combat.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 2
- If you haven't created a Transfer ID yet, go do it NOW. Linking to Facebook doesn't count. Linking to Google Play doesn't count. You are still at risk of losing your account if you need to reinstall.
- Open up the Menu, go to Inbox, and grab your 20 Chronos Stones. Open up the Menu, click the '+' at the top of the screen next to your Chronos Stones and grab your free 10 Chronos Stones from the shop. Remember to do this every day from now on for 30 Chronos Stones per day.
- Open up the Menu, go to Records, go to Symphony, and begin the prologue for the Persona 5 Collab: Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteer.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 4 which should unlock the orange icon side quests. I recommend doing all the side quests in an area for the Chronos Stones before continuing on. In addition, finish any blue icon character quests available to get Chronos Stones (and later unlock more powerful abilities on the Skill Board).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 8. At this point you should have enough Chronos Stones for your first 10-pull. Pull on whichever banner you want. Your main goal is simply to get enough useful characters to form a 6-man team.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 11 (characters should be around level 20)
- Go to Acteul near the Man-Eating Marsh. Begin the 1000 Year Ark to unlock fishing and begin to slowly fish pools at your level (If you're trying to fight a turtle, you've gone too far). Ponds refresh every half hour.
- Begin spending your Green Keys on Hard Another Dungeons in the Blue Door (H-AD).
- Doing main story dungeons (such as H-Moonlight Forest, H-Industrial Ruins, H-Nadara Volacano, etc.) will get you EXP, materials for equipment, tomes and scripts for upgrading certain characters from 3 stars to 4 stars, and a 10% chance at light/shadow in specific dungeons for specific story characters.
- Doing the H-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space (commonly called the EXP dungeon, found by tapping the purple icon to the top right) gives you about 1 million EXP, EXP badges, and EXP scrolls. However, you will not get any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- If you get a White Key at the end of a dungeon, it unlocks the White Gate (Phantom Crystal Dimension). Go run it immediately because you can only have one White Key at a time. It will give you git and character upgrade materials as well as unlock the Paw Stamp Album. Once you have the Paw Stamp Album, make sure to talk to any cat you come across inside the PCD.
- Begin fighting Uquaji (found at the far left door next to the fishing spot in the Spacetime Rift). He comes back every 24 hours with a few more levels.
- Begin filling out your Cat Catalog (obtained after returning to the Moonlight Forest).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 13 (characters should be around level 32)
- If you've completed the Persona 5 prologue from Step 2, go to the Baruoki Tavern to start the Persona 5 Collab event. Complete the entire Collab to get 5 star Joker and 5 star Morgana. Make sure to get all the badges from the dungeon (including a +20% EXP badge!) as well as their level 60 personal weapons.
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Karek Swampland. Complete the Two Knights side episode until VH-Miglance Labyrinth (Unigan) is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Once any Red Key dungeon has been unlocked, it is recommended that you continue focusing on the Main Story up to Chapter 25 while making sure to spend all your daily keys, both green and red. The sooner you finish the Main Story, the sooner you can begin collecting Tsubura's Gems (see section 12.9/12.i).
- Go to Elzion Gamma District. Complete the Lost Tome side episode until Treasure Quests are unlocked. Continue to work through this episode as your level allows.
- If you have Miyu, begin Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure in Miglance Palace.
Each chapter refreshes after 22 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Keep fishing.
- Continue the Main Story
- Once you hit level 40, go to Elzion Theta District. Complete IDA Part 1 until VH-Saki's Dream World is unlocked. Stop spending your Red Keys on Two Knights and begin spending your Red Keys here instead to start getting the rewards. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 1 (see here).
- Farm the two overworld Horrors in Miglance Labyrinth every 6 hours to finish off Two Knights and get all the rewards. They are located down the well next to the Unigan Tavern on floors 2 and 5.
- After completing IDA Part 1, complete the 1000 Year Ark until VH-Dragon Palace is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards. Don't forget to check the sparkles hidden throughout the dungeon for black pearls. The number of stacked turtles at the start of the dungeon will let you know how many there are. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the 1000 Year Ark (see here).
- Begin challenging Azami and Cerrine. They start at level 40 and respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels up to a maximum level of 80. Azami can be found in the Serena Coast. Cerrine can initally be found on the 2nd Floor of IDA School H Block after you complete IDA Part 1, but will move to the 3rd Floor Classroom for 2nd-4th fights and the Sky Terrace for the 5th fight. Defeating them will recruit them to your roster.
- Did you remember to keep fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 16. Begin challenging the Flame Eater (Gariyu). It starts at level 40 and respawns
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels. It can initially be found in the Zol Planes but will move to a different location every time it respawns. You can find the locations here. Defeating it will allow you to fight Gariyu to recruit him to your roster.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 18. If you have Ciel, begin Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom in Elzion Gamma District.
Each chapter refreshes after 6 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 21 (characters should be around level 45)
- Visit the various locations offered on the Riftbreaker's main deck to unlock access to Nilva and Rucyana Sands (which leads to Zarbo). In Zarbo, go into the rightmost house on the center lane and tap the straw dummy (it does not have an exclamation mark) to gain access to Sarupa and Charol Plains.
- Begin the Time Mine side episode. You'll want to stop by here every half hour or so when the sparkles respawn.
- Go do the hidden quest chain for the Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one weapon and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- If you don't see yourself continuing the story anytime soon, use your Green Keys in H-Tower of Stars to farm levels and materials needed for level 52 and 60 equipment. Otherwise, use them to farm points for side episodes other than the 1000 Year Ark.
- Are you still fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 22
- Go to the Unigan inn. Begin the First Knight and the Holy Sword side episode (requires completion of Two Knights). Completing this side episode gets you a free 5 star character, Deirdre. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the First Knight (see here) which can reward you with things like VC grasta, armor, and a second Adamantine Weapon.
- Finish the Main Story (characters should be around level 55)
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Serena Coast and unlock the Royal Theater. You can cast your characters in different roles of a play and you are awarded chronos stones the first time you get a Disappointing, Excellent, or MAX review for each play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the two part quest chain beginning with To You of Days Long Past to get the ULTIMANIA Hammer. It can be upgraded through fighting specific enemies so keep an eye out for them as you continue to play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the quest for The Cat's Tale Beyond It's Territory. This will let you explore new locations as Varuo. You can get grasta and cat equipment this way.
- After doing Step 3 above, go start the Cat Battles. Your goal is to finish the quest "Dance the Paw-Rondo!" located in a hidden extended area east of Last Island. If you have Bivette, come back after finishing the quest to unlock a second quest and additional Cat Battles. Finishing the second quest will unlock Bivette's 5 star potential and leveling cat!Bivette to level 40 will give you enough Flame Witch Psalms to upgrade Bivette to 5 stars.
- If you have not gotten all the rewards from the Two Knights or IDA Part 1 side episodes, use your Green Keys to finish collecting points.
- If you do not have any side episodes to farm, use your Green Keys to farm H-Ruins of Rucyana for levels, EXP scrolls, git, and scripts.
- Begin spending your Red Keys to farm VH-Moonlight Forest, Industrial Ruins, and Nadara Volcano for levels, materials, tomes, scripts, and (if you're doing VH-Industrial Ruins) light for Amy. You also want to try and get the Sun Tome, Empress Tome, and Flame Lord Tome from these VH dungeons respectively.
- You will also unlock the VH-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space and Ephemeral Time Space. Doing VH-Transitory Time Space gives you about 1.7 million EXP, EXP badges, EXP scrolls, and a chance at treatises. Doing VH-Ephemeral Time Space gives you about 800k git, Git Badges, Gold Lumps, and a chance at treatises (it is recommended to wait until after Chapter 51 when you gain access to Gold Weapons). However, neither of these dungeons will give you any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- You will begin earning Tsubura's Gems for completing VH dungeons. You might want to consider saving 400 of these in case you need to buy treatises for an AS sidegrade. Any extras are best used to buy Red Keys to run additional VH dungeons. On average, this is superior to buying Chant Scripts with them. You can earn up to 120 of these a week.
- Finish the Lost Tome side episode if you have not done so already to get Sophia to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Azami and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Cerrine and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Flame EateGariyu and then upgrade him to 5 stars.
- Begin to fight the original bonus bosses for the achievements/Chronos Stones (Goblin King, Red Dawn, True Chronos Menas, Imbrium Basin). Note that Red Dawn and Imbrium Basin are part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing them until you reach that point.
- Once you reach around level 60, if you have any characters that are capable of getting a Manifestation Weapon, go do the initial battle in the Spacetime Rift located in the room furthest in the back. Once you get the weapon, keep it equipped on anyone in your currently active party so it gains EXP up to level 10. The fastest way to level them is through the Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space AD. The current list of characters able to get a Manifestation Weapon are: Anabel, Azami, Bertrand, Cerrine, Cetie, Deirdre, Dewey, Ewan, Felmina, Gariyu, Isuka, Laclair, Lokido, Melina, Mighty, Myrus, Nagi, Shanie, Shion, Suzette, Toova, and Tsukiha.
- The fish ponds miss you. T_T
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 1 (requires completion of Two Knights) (characters should be level 60+)
- Once you get to Konium, talk to the trader in the tavern. Collect all the Cruel Angel's gear and begin upgrading the Staff and Necklace. You can find a map for all of the special materials here.
- Go to the Elzion Cargo Station. Complete IDA Part 2 (requires completion of IDA Part 1) until H-Mayu's Dream World is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. Make sure to do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 2 (see here).
- Go to the Charol Plains towards the north end of the map. Complete the Celestial Tower until H-Dogma Tower is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. This side episode has extremely high requirements for the final rewards despite the recent buff so feel free to take your time once you've finished the side episode.
- Finish off Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Forest of Forgetfulness (Miglance Palace) until you have enough Princess Psalms to upgrade Miyu to 5 stars.
- Finish off Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Hanging Garden (Garden Island) until you have enough Melodist Psalms to upgrade Ciel to 5 stars.
- You have new fishing pools in the Ancient Battlefield and Snake Neck Igoma so take advantage of them.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 1
- Spend just enough Green and Red Keys to run H- and VH-Snake Liver Damaku in order to finish upgrading the Cruel Angel's Staff and Necklace to +10. Don't run this dungeon again unless you literally have nothing to do.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy as many Dragon Bearer Psalms as necessary to upgrade Aldo to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Once you get to the Haunted Cheateau and Toto Dreamland, collect all the Toto's gear and begin upgrading the Ring. If you use Renri, upgrade the Ax. If you use a bow-based support (e.g. Ciel), upgrade the Bow. If you use a hammer-based healer, upgrade the Hammer. If you use a spear-based tank, upgrade the Spear. You can find a map for the locations of the Toto marks to get the weapons here. You can find a map for the locations of the armor here.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy 10 Brawler Psalms and upgrade Amy to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Go to Ratle to unlock the jump rope minigame in Konium and Baruoki.
- Hopefully you've finished the Time Mine side episode and collected all the rewards. If not, keep working at it.
- Go to the Riftbreaker's main deck. Complete the Azure Rebel side episode until H-Former KMS HQ is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards.
- Go to IDA School H Block outside the IDEA Operations Room. Complete IDA Part 3 (requires completion of IDA Part 2). No keys are required. Finishing this episode rewards you with a an extremely powerful yet free level 60 5 star character, Mana. After finishing this side episode, take your time grinding out the rest of your friendship points in Lord of Mana to collect all the rewards.
- Go to Rinde and begin Devilishness Revived (requires completion of Celestial Tower). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to unlock Cyrus's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin Rebirth of the Beast King. This event consists of a series of battles in different locations with no cooldown between battles. After the 5th battle, you unlock Guildna's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin IDA Part 2: After Incidents in the Elzion Cargo Station (requires completion of IDA Part 2). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to get AS Saki. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin One Other Ordeal in the Elzion Theta District (requires completion of the Azure Rebel). This event consists of a series of battles.
The first three can be done with no cooldown while the last two each spawn 6 hours after the previous battle.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) After the 5th battle, you unlock Riica's 5 star potential and personal weapon. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Go do the hidden quest chain to upgrade your Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one type of upgrade and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- Go to Unigan and begin the AS Gariyu questline (requires completion of all three of his character quests as well).
The first three battles and the last two battles can be done back-to-back but there is a 6 hour delay between the 3rd and 4th battles.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period)
- Just keep fishing, fishing, fishing...
- Begin Tales from the East: Return of the Goddess of Time
- Go to the Izana Tavern and start investigating the rumors. It takes the guy 30 minutes to finish investigating each rumor.
- Go to Narsham and participate in the minigames to farm Silver and Gold tokens. Silver Tokens can be traded for souvenirs. Collecting all the souvenirs will only reward 5 Chronos Stones so it's not quite worth the time investment. Gold Tokens can be traded for Gold Weapons that boost the amount of gold earned in battle. It's best to equip these weapons before entering the Ruins of Rucyana or the Ephemeral Time Space.
- What do we do? We fish, fish, fish... (There aren't any new fishing locations so just keep fishing the old ones).
- Finish Goddess of Time
- Begin to equip your main units with Cherry Blossom weapons and Discipline/Tempered armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Staff, Sword, Bow, Fists, and Hammer are all worth upgrading. The Katana is worth upgrading if you have Elga or AS Shion. The armors increase max HP/MP. Note that there is only one Master of the Attic (Horror), which means you can only get 1 Steel Mouse Skin every 6 hours.
- Use your Green Keys to farm Present Garulea Continent AD for high level Grasta. Even if your light/shadow level is low, you can still collect Junk/Paint Materials/Cat Emas inside the dungeon to trade for rewards.
- With Present Garulea Continent AD unlocked, you should also start buying Green Keys with Tsubura's Gems from the Nopaew Emporium.
- Oh ho ho! How I love to fish!
- Begin Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Make sure to do all of the sidequests as you progress the story. One of them in Chapter 61 will give you a Jadeite of Attack plus a Power of Agony (Lance) grasta.
- After Chapter 55, you will gain the ability to create VC grasta from your unused upgrade tomes at the present time Cat Shrine.
- After Chapter 58, you will gain Strawboy. If you level him up to at least level 60, you can return to Zami to reincarnate him. Each reincarnation increases his starting level by 1 (up to a maximum of starting level of 60). Each reincarnation at level 80 will also increase his light value by 1.
- After Chapter 60, you will gain the ability to create True VC grasta at the future Cat Shrine. To unlock this ability, you will need to complete a short quest requiring the collection of 88 charms. A map of the charm locations can be found on the wiki here.
- Finish Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Once you finish collecting all the limited grasta from Present Garulea Continent AD, switch over to farming Ancient Garulea Continent AD instead.
- Begin to equip your main units with Dragon Bone weapons and Active/Silence armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Ax and Bow are worth upgrading. The Hammer is potentially worth upgrading. The armors increase HP/MP regen while in reserves and have the same stats as the Discipline/Tempered Armor.
- Buy or farm any remaining Psalms needed to upgrade your story characters. This should be done together with VC grasta farming.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Aldo's remaining Dragon Bearer Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Amy's remaining Brawler Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Cyrus's remaining Brave Storm Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Helena's remaining Xeno-Legion Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Guildna's remaining Sovereign Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Riica's remaining Gratinel Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- Endgame stuff (in no particular order)
- Use your Red Keys to finishing collecting all the rewards from the side episodes. Afterward, use your Red Keys to farm for story character light/shadow to reach the AD reward thresholds (Ruins of Rucyana: 96, VH-AD: 120, Otherlands: 180, Present Garulea Continent: 240 and 360).
- While you can try to farm for VH-Otherlands weapons, farming for Grasta in Present Garulea Continent AD provides an easier and faster power boost for the same number of Green Keys. If you still want to farm VH-Otherlands, your choices are: Baruoki, Ratle, and Elzion. Which one you do depends on what weapons you want and what team composition you have. While difficulty is subjective, I'd rate them Baruoki > Elzion = Ratle (from hardest to easiest). I recommend farming upgrades for either Bulk Faust (for Amy) or Aceto Vita (for any staff users). Note that there are Eastern/Eight Demon weapons with similar (but slightly weaker) effects for far less grind.
- If you have finished leveling your Manifestation Weapons to level 10, go back and do the second fight to finish powering them up. This fight will be much more difficult!
- Go to Konium and talk to the elder to refight the armors from Rebirth of the Beast King to upgrade the Sword of Despair.
- Go to Purgatory and refight the Elementals 3 times each to upgrade the elemental weapons.
- Finish fishing by catching all the Lake Horrors and then go fight Leviathan.
- Go fight level 90 Flame Eater while you're at it.
- Finish 1000 Another Dungeons to fight the Nameless Girl.
- You didn't forget about Uquaji, did you?
- Fight the Present Garulea Eight Demons from the rumors to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/Living_Green)
- Fight the Antiquity Garulea Eight Demons after solving their riddles to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/EdenBoy03)
- Fight the remaining superbosses: Insula Ventorum, Mimi, Rotte Rivel, Zennon Shadow, Melvillithan, Regenwurm, Terra Nivium, and the Baruoki Mayor. Note that Insula Ventorum is part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing it until you reach that point. Farming Rotte Rivel and Regenwurm is the most efficient way to get everything from the Cat Road vendors in Moonlight Forest and Sarupa respectively.
- Finish all your collection achievements (including the armors from H-Otherlands).
- Finish leveling and upgrading all your characters.
- Find all 100 cats and level them all to level 50 through cat battles. Don't forget to go back to the Spurr-ace Colony to fight the Four Heavenly Kitties.
- Reincarnate your Strawboy all the way to 255 light.
- Go back and finish getting max friend points for every companion in Lord of Mana, even if you've already gotten the final chant script, for bragging rights.
- Fully upgrade your fishing gear and catch 150 of every single fish including the Lake Lords and Rinde Sunfish.
- Mourn the loss of your social life as you wait for the next patch to drop.
|Level||Main Story (Completed)||Side Episodes||Events with Timers||Green Keys||Red Keys||Miscellaneous|
|1||Chapter 2||Persona 5 Prologue||Set Transfer ID|
|20||Chapter 11||1000 Year Ark||Fishing||H-AD||Orange and Blue quests|
|32||Chapter 13||Persona 5||Little Princess|
|Two Knights||Miglance Labyrinth||Miglance Labyrinth|
|Lost Tome||Treasures and Auction|
|40||IDA Part 1||Miglance Horrors||Saki's Dream||Saki's Dream|
|Azami||Dragon Palace||Dragon Palace|
|Chapter 18||Foreign Skies|
|45||Chapter 21||Time Mine||Tower of Stars||Adamantine Weapon|
|Chapter 22||First Knight|
|55||Finish Story||Cat Battles||Finish Side Episodes||VH-Moonlight Forest||Royal Theater|
|Ruins of Rucyana||VH-Industrial Ruins||Ultimania Hammer|
|VH-Nadara Volcano||Cat Beyond It's Territory|
|60||Ogre Wars Part 1||IDA Part 2||Mayu's Dream||Cruel Angel's Gear|
|Celestial Tower||Dogma Tower|
|60+||Finish Ogre Wars Part 1||Snake Liver Damaku||Snake Liver Damaku||Upgrade Aldo to 5 stars|
|Ogre Wars Part 2||Toto's Gear|
|Finish Ogre Wars Part 2||Azure Rebel||Devilishness Revived||Former KMS HQ||Upgrade Amy to 5 stars|
|IDA Part 3||Rebirth of the Beast King||Jump Rope|
|IDA Part 2: After Incidents||Upgrade Adamantine Weapon|
|GoT Part 1||Present Eight Demons|
|Finish GoT Part 1||Present Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|GoT Vol 2 Part 1||Farm Strawboy Materials|
|Endgame||Antiquity Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|Farm Light/Shadow/VC grasta||Fight Bonus Bosses|
- 1.0 Bosses
- Goblin King (Moonlight Forest, deepest area, requires Goblin Loincloth)
- Red Dawn (Zol Plains, northeast corner)
- Imbrium Basin (Last Island, northwest corner)
- True Chronos Menas (Records Room Chronos Umbra, Elzion Pathway boss room)
- Flame Eater (Corinda Plains, up the southwest vine, requires recruitment of Gariyu)
- Leviathan (Ocean Palace, requires completion of Ocean Palace and victory over all Lake Lords)
- Nameless Girl (Spacetime Rift, requires completion of 1000 Another Dungeons)
- Uquaji (Spacetime Rift, westernmost door)
- 1.5 Bosses
- Insula Ventorum (Hidden passage behind Macminal Museum, requires key from final room in the museum)
- Mimi (Toto Dreamland)
- Zennon Shadow (Records Room Ogres Spike, boss room)
- Melvillithan (Ogres Spike, east of Dominion Spire, requires Resonance Box)
- The full power 4 Elementals in Purgatory without using the items (there are no actual rewards but they're still a fun challenge)
- 2.0 Bosses
- Rotte Rivel (Moonlight Forest, extended area east of the healing point, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- Regenwurm (Cat Road, extended area in the northeast corner of Sarupa, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- 8 Demons (Present Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to rumor monger at Izana tavern first)
- 8 Demons (Antiquity Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to man in Gadaro first)
- Terra Nivium (Sky Fortress Eeza down the elevator, requires code from KMS)
- Baruoki Mayor (Baruoki, complete all the tutorial missions given by the mayor and find the cane in Moonlight Forest)
- Celestial Mushroom (Rippling Forest, hidden area immediately east of the exit of the northern most map)
- Berserk Tempered Hound (Parallel Unigan Underground Path)
- Go set up your Transfer ID right now if you haven't already. You have been warned!
- Use your food! You can always get new food by resting at an inn.
- Only use your chronos on pulls! If you die in battle, you can force close the game and reload before the battle as long as you don't go past the defeat screen.
- Gear isn't an exceptionally big deal before endgame. Just wear what you can get. If you're running Another Dungeons, you should be getting a decent amount of materials. Also, look into getting the treasure chests hidden behind Horrors to lessen the amount of materials you need to grind. Once you get past Chapter 26, the Cruel Angel's and Toto's gear should last you until the Eastern continent.
- These are the best dungeons for battle EXP outside of the EXP dungeon:
|Dungeon||Total EXP||EXP w/o Horrors|
|VH-Snake Liver Damaku||662094||558318|
|VH-Beast King's Castle||611173.5||507397.5|
- The Megathread of Megathreads
- The AE Wiki
- Altema (Use Google Translate JP>EN)
- Global Notice API
- Japanese Notice API
- Added links to GL and JP notice APIs
- Added links to F2P summoning guides
- Added new Bonus Boss section
- Added First Knight side episode
- Added Cat Battles
- Added Goddess of Time Vol.2 stuff including Antiquity Eight Demons
- Added the Sealed Realm: Ephemeral Time Space
- Revised some wording
Edit: Changed wording regarding AD names for Forest of Forgetfulness and Hanging Garden as pointed out by u/Durzel_Whitesteel
Edit: Fixed typo for Terra Nivium thanks to u/Typical-Cookie, fully updated guide to 2.3.100
Edit: Added AS Gariyu questline thanks to u/_cHiKiTo_.