Repairing the Game Client – Guild Wars 2 Support
NCsoft Corporation Trademarks: : Justia Trademarks. The key ingredient in the success of Guild Wars 2 is the responsive story that adapts to player actions. The FTB Duet is very easy to use, you already pick a pack from the list and it more installs the pack for you. Guild Wars 2 experiences and partake in discussions with players from around the world. Download Access erepair serial number, keygen, crack or patch click to read more. We are not a social network and do not provide any means of direct communication with guilds, nor do we process applications, firstly because. Guild Wars 2 will be playable on Steam in.
381 Guild Wars 2 HD Wallpapers
Guild Wars 2 is one of the few games where the processor can have a fairly large impact on performance. The junk pile HOs are very well done due to the guilds. On mobile security keys, the serial number is assigned to you when you set up your mobile security key. If this is the case it is usually found in the full download archive itself. Though nah, I'll bet it's true and WoTLK 2.0 it is. I'm in the same boat. If your android device has any trouble and you want to flash your device, then you can easily use this tool. PvXwiki, the Guild Wars wiki for character builds.
Key 33 Guild Wars 2 Interactive Map - Maps Database Source
TV, Movies, Software, Games, Music and More. Enter a Living, Breathing World. The security key serial number identifies your unique Security Key. With Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Keygen you can Get a cd-key which you can activate Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. Hitting the right notes with a musicians dream home 30 March 2020. Guild Wars 2 client downloader issues - PC games. Final Fantasy VII Remake; By cossieuk, April.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki ToolTips download
Guild Wars 2 Keygen is here and it is FREE and % working and legit. It was initially added to our database on 08/26/2020. Guild Wars 2: Iron Marches Interactive Vista Map / Guide Ranger pets locations pet locations skills and general attributes. We really have not much to go on, but considering what little we do know ties in with currently spotlighted characters and themes, it's the most likely candidate. About the Game; Classes; Download Game; News. 30 Games Like Guild Wars 2 (2020) Ranked official site. We supply everything for game hacking and are the one stop source for all game hacking, be it.
GUILD WARS 2 USER AGREEMENT
Find Serial Number dot me. ORIGIN PC MILLENNIUM Worldwide Giveaway - Powered by you could try here. One Shots: Disco dunking. For access keys that activate products on your Guild Wars account, see Access key. MetaBattle content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Hotdeals discount database. Database for guild wars 2 free download - Guild Wars 2, Mobile Chat for Guild Wars, Island Wars 2, and many more programs.
Joe Schmoe Blog Entry `Joe's Thriday Things, 11/19
From here, you can track where you stand compared to other players in PvE, PvP, and WvW. Yes, that price RM3099 for the 128GB one s already less RM500 from RRP. Tyria Guide for Guild Wars 2. Ligre Software Entertainment. Download and Play Guild Wars! Rename this new shortcut to Guild Wars 2 Repair. With millions of copies sold it sits within the top handful of MMORPGs and continually attracts new players. List of every PC game checked by System Requirements Lab.
Activity code guild Wars 2 will be playable on Steam in November but
Download ABarCode access serial number, keygen, crack or patch. Each code will give you a special gift package! Guild wars 2 best class 2020. You do not need a charter or to go to a special area, though you can create a guild by speaking to a Guild Registrar in a city. Guild Wars 2 Free Download for PC is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by ArenaNet and published by NCsoft. Guild wars 2 database 2020 keygen. Stirring from his slumber, Primordus sends his minions to set Tyria's main city hubs ablaze.
Hack guild Wars 2 Download
Yes, It offers printable coupons for every soldier. Everyone with a paid Guild Wars 2 account in good standing can participate on the new forums. Didn't do much on there, just did some practicing with Argle Gargle, as well as a solo match. Find Serial Number service provides serials numbers that we found across the internet. Guild Wars 2 has two options of combative play with other players and a whole arsenal of weapons and styles of play. Guild Wars 2 free trial are prepared now? Nov 20 2020 Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith 2 comments.
Serial key metaBattle Wiki - MetaBattle Guild Wars 2 Builds
Guild Wars 2 is an online MMO RPG that gives players a whole world to explore with stories and fast-paced combat action that provide hours of game play.
SWGT update 3.23.7 (11/21/2020)
* Added new site setup parameter to automatically delete character JSON imports if a guild member has no activity in guild wars or siege (Default is 30 days).
* Added new site setup parameter to enable/disable guild members from seeing each other's character JSON data (default disabled).
* Added new feature "monster search", located under the guild menu. This new feature allows guild leaders to search for up to 5 monsters from available imported character JSON information.
* Added new site setup parameter for setting the default number of runes on all rune efficiency graphs.
* Added new site setup parameter for setting the default number of artifacts on all artifact efficiency graphs.
* Added new site setup parameter to allow setting whether filtering by rune slot is allowed on all rune efficiency graphs.
* Added logic to allow players to decide not to import their monsters while importing Character JSON or VisitFriend JSON.
* Added Cairos Dungeon Giants, Dragons and Necro to rune efficiency graphs.
* Changed recruitment application guild leader view to show player name on graphs.
* Added new feature for guild leaders, guild rune analysis. This feature allows guild leaders to see all guild member rune efficiency on a single graph.
* Added new feature for guild leaders, guild artifact analysis. This feature allows guild leaders to see all guild member artifact efficiency on a single graph.
* Fixed tooltip on guild rune analytics and guild artifact analytics graphs. There was an issue where the tooltip was too large and scrolling off of the canvas.
* Changed player JSON sources from hard coded to what is in the database and enabled filters on graphs to allow guild leaders to select the appropriate sources while reviewing accounts.
Also, I am pleased to announce that the SWGT plugin for SWEX has been released to GITHUB on 11/19/2020. Big shout out to Caelon for all of his help getting the plugin streamlined and enhanced over the past few weeks. I will be updating the SWGT site to include the link to the GITHUB. I have already updated the SWGT setup channel in discord with the new link. I do recommend anyone using the SWGT plugin to upgrade to the latest version.
Stay tuned for more updates and I look forward to seeing all of you, on the battlefield.
An Updated Timeline of the History of Overwatch
A key part of my research is this: Olympia Shaw's report on the history of Overwatch, while staying vague on exact numbers, does a good job of putting certain events into context with one another, as a way of setting the stage for the release of the game. This is why elements such as the events of Shooting Star are placed where they are in the timeline, since the implication is that several events that Shaw refers to all happen within a relatively short time period.
Pre-Crisis: Dr. Mina Liao is brought onto the staff of Omnica Corporation to aid in refining the artificial intelligence of the nascent omnics. While this does lead to improvements, it also causes some omnics to react erratically or violently, leading to Omnica's dismantlement and the shutdown of the omnium facilities worldwide.
The Omnic Crisis: Defunct omniums reactivate, spawning an endless army of AI-driven machines intent on destroying humanity for unknown reasons. Different nations respond in different ways to combat the omniums, but these efforts are unable to shut down the omniums permanently.
- Germany creates the Crusaders, a group of warriors in rocket-powered armor and hard-light shields who can go toe to toe with the omnics’ mass-produced Bastions and OR-14s.
- The US creates an enhanced infantry program, pumping a cocktail of chemicals and other treatments that give their soldiers enhanced durability, improved regeneration and stamina.
- Russia fights using mostly conventional means, but also begins to produce giant piloted mechs called Svyatogors to overwhelm omnic opposition.
- Without the vast resources of the developed world, poorer island nations in Latin America form the Caribbean Coalition to use unconventional tactics against the omnics.
- Korea uses smaller, more maneuverable mechs, along with a rotating roster of pilots, to combat the constant adaptation of the Gwishin omnics. Over time, this MEKA squad would come to be treated as national celebrities, with the severity of their job downplayed in exchange for their star appeal, as a way to avoid public panic.
- Morrison and Reyes, both products of the US’ enhanced soldier program, are brought on board as field commanders.
- Amari, an expert Egyptian sniper, takes a senior position as a tactical advisor.
- Balderich, from the Crusaders, is invited to join Overwatch. Reinhardt Wilhelm goes in his stead after Balderich is killed fighting omnics in Eichenwalde, and later takes on a role as a strike team leader.
- Torbjorn Lindholm, formerly of the Ironclad Guild and one of the designers of the SST E54 Bastion (in addition to other omnic or super-robot designs like the Titans), joins the team as an engineer and technical expert.
- Mina Liao’s expertise with AI and role in the creation of the omnics makes her a prime candidate to aid Overwatch in defeating the omnic threat. Among her early contributions is the creation of the AI Athena, which acts as a support system for the Overwatch organization.
(23-24 years ago based on Brigitte's age) Operation White Dome: Ana, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, and Emre Sarioglu are dispatched to deal with a pocket of omnic resistance. The team is ambushed, Torbjorn loses an arm, but Reinhardt saves him. Reinhardt earns the privilege to name Torbjorn's upcoming child, who is born "Brigitte." ( Thanks to u/Llodsliat )
(20 years ago): The Deadlock Gang: Founded by Elizabeth Ashe partly as a surrogate family and partly as a gang of thieves, the Deadlock Gang made a name for themselves with audacious heists in the American Southwest, evading capture at every turn. Among the founding members was an expert marksman and natural-born outlaw named Jesse McCree.
- Ultimately, Overwatch is called in to address the issue of the Deadlock Gang. Reyes infiltrates the gang, but ultimately opts to recruit McCree into Blackwatch rather than turning him over to the law. McCree accepts. Ashe and the rest of the gang escape. (thanks to @FreckledMcCree)
(Between 20 and 8 years ago) Echo: In her ongoing work to advance AI and make reparations for creating the Omnic Crisis, Liao is given clearance to begin a new project, merging hard-light tech and advanced learning algorithms to create a prototype adaptive robot who could perform a variety of tasks. This robot came to known as "Echo." Echo was occasionally deployed to test her capabilities alongside Overwatch, but after Liao's death in an attack on an Overwatch facility, the project was shut down, and Echo placed in stasis.
- In his capacity as Liao's watchdog, McCree was privy to Echo's true capabilities as a complete AI that learned via observation and was intended to demonstrate the capability of artificial life to live alongside humanity, as a solution to the circumstances that led to the Omnic Crisis. At some point he acquires Echo's activation chip and keeps track of her storage location.
("10 years ago") Anubis: In Cairo, Overwatch quarantined an AI "god program" called Anubis, which had the ability to co-opt other nearby omnics. While the people of Cairo had expected that the AI would help improve their quality of life, Overwatch deemed it a threat, imprisoning the AI. Cairo was hit with an economic crisis as a result. (Thanks to u/catsonlyluvu4food )
Escape from Horizon: On the Horizon Lunar Colony, a team of scientists genetically modified various animals to experiment with the possibilities of off-world living. Many of these animals express advanced intelligence. Ultimately, some of the animals lead a revolt, using deception to trick the scientists into an airlock and expelling them into the vacuum. However, not all of the specimens are in agreement with this plan: Winston, a gorilla who considered the lead scientist his foster father, modifies an escape pod to allow him to survive re-entry to Earth. He is ultimately discovered by Overwatch, who bring him in and aid in maintaining his genetic treatments in exchange for his services as a scientist.
- Hammond, an oversized non-verbal hamster on Horizon, attaches his own makeshift vehicle to Winston’s craft. He breaks away from Winston’s craft during re-entry and crashes in the Australian Outback. Making his way to Junkertown, he creates an identity for himself as a demolition derby mech pilot named Wrecking Ball, using his vehicle as the basis for the mech.
The Passing Dragon: Shimada Sojiro, head of the Shimada criminal family, passes away, making his elder son Hanzo the new head of the clan. As his first order of business, Hanzo is directed by the other clan elders to straighten out the frivolities of Genji, his younger brother. This escalates into a duel between the two, where Genji is critically wounded, and believed dead by the clan and Hanzo.
- Hanzo abandons the clan, wandering the world in search of redemption, but making annual visits (as infiltrations) to Shimada Castle to pay his respects before the family shrine in atonement for Genji’s death.
- Genji is rescued by Overwatch, who agree to save his life and restore his body using cybernetics in exchange for information about the Shimada clan’s dealings and his service. Genji accepts, but soon finds that he has a great deal of trouble accepting his semi-robotic body, leading to a great deal of rage and self-loathing.
- Reyes sees Genji as an asset for his Blackwatch team, which Genji accepts a spot on.
- The power vacuum created by Antonio's death results in a shake-up among Talon's leadership, allowing Vialli to orient the organization around making money, Akande Ogundimu to supplant Akinjide Adeyemi as Doomfist, and Maximilien to advance within the organization as a money launderer.
- Somewhere after this point is when Moira's experiments are deemed unethical by Overwatch, and she takes her skills elsewhere. Later, she's publicly made Minister of Genetics in the science haven Oasis in the Arabian desert, while covertly she offers her services to Talon and eventually gains a seat on their inner council.
- Blackwatch is consequently suspended from active duty following this event.
The Cairo Incident: Little is indicated directly, but it's described as a situation in which a large number of people were in need of medical aid and were unable to receive it promptly, being described as a humanitarian crisis. Director Petras also ordered a full investigation into the incident.
- This may have been related to the Anubis AI, still under quarantine by Overwatch.
- An Overwatch official is murdered, presumably in Cairo, but it's unclear if it's directly related to the incident.
- Coincidentally, it's somewhere in this period that Gerard Lacroix is murdered by his wife Amelie, who had been brainwashed by Talon and later returns to the organization to continue her service. She is later modified by Moira to drastically slow her heart-rate and suppress her emotions.
("7 years ago") King's Row Uprising: The omnic terrorist organization Null Sector take as hostages the omnic spiritual leader, Tekharta Mondatta, and the mayor of London, as well as a large number of other civilians. (McCree and Reyes provide reconnaissance for the mission despite being deactivated after Venice.) The UK government insists on managing the situation internally and sternly denies Overwatch clearance to act against Null Sector. Oxton, having switched from test flight to field ops, advocates for going in anyway, as it's the right thing to do. Morrison dispatches a strike team led by Reinhardt, with Torbjorn and Mercy as support and Tracer as a location expert. The mission is a success, with Null Sector's area defenses disabled and the hostages rescued.
"Legacy" - Morrison leads a team to extract a group of scientists held hostage by Talon. While providing sniper support, Ana engages in a duel with a talented Talon sniper. Ana damages the sniper's helmet, revealing it to be Amelie Lacroix. As Ana pieces together that Amelie must have been the one who killed Gerard, Amelie gets off a shot that destroys Ana's cybernetic right eye. As she recovers, she decides to keep her survival a secret, and goes off the grid.
Disassembly: After a mission he’s leading goes poorly, Reinhardt is forced to retire from combat missions, ostensibly due to his advanced age. None of his colleagues within the organization, particularly Torbjorn, are happy with this decision.
("6 years ago")
"Storm Rising" - Against the backdrop of Hurricane Fernand advancing on Havana, Cuba, Sojourn advises getting a bead on Maximilien, who is using a local rum distillery as a front for Talon's operations and money laundering. Tracer leads a strike team of Winston, Genji, and Mercy to investigate, with the objective being to find evidence that would authorize them to pursue Akande. EDIT: They succeed in getting information on Akande's location from Maximilien.
- Meanwhile, Akande is meeting with a mysterious omnic renegade, offering Talon's services.
("4 years ago")
- Monte Cristi: Talon discovers that a rival criminal, Daniel Fernández of the Playa Cartel, has a safe house that's vulnerable, and dispatches a strike team to extract him. When the mission gets out of hand, Jean-Baptiste Augustin, a combat medic working for Talon, decides to leave the organization. Normally, no one leaves Talon alive, but Baptiste's squad mate, a hulking heavy assault named Mauga, allows him to escape. Baptiste lives a fugitive life, using his skills as a medic in warzones and other underprivileged areas while keep a low profile to avoid Talon's detection.
- At some point during this period or afterward, he meets Angela Ziegler at a humanitarian aid site in Venezuela. They work together for about a week before he moves on.
- Corruption: Vernand Sainclair, a disgruntled analyst for Overwatch, begins to see the corruption growing within the organization. Feeling that his potential was never recognized, he turned to Talon, feeding them substantial information about Overwatch operations to further hamper the organization's mission.
- Reyes assumes the moniker of Reaper, joining Talon and eventually becoming a part of their inner council.
- Morrison, disillusioned with what Overwatch became and his own failures as a leader, spends time recuperating, ultimately deciding that the world still needs saving from villainous actors. He begins stealing arms and equipment from abandoned watchpoints (as well as some maintained by Helix Securities) and begins a one-man war.
- The UN launched a full investigation into the Swiss HQ explosion, and announced publicly that it appeared to be an accident.
- The Petras Act: Written in response to the continuing public backlash against Overwatch, the Petras Accords are put into action, effectively dismantling the organization. It specifically bans former agents of the organization from taking peacekeeping actions as part of Overwatch.
- Sainclair, maintaining his ties to Talon, starts a pharmaceutical company in his homeland of Haiti, which eventually turns into a monopoly that he uses to gouge the prices of needed medication to enrich himself.
- Mercy departs from Overwatch. (Thanks to u/catsonlyluvu4food )
- Echo is secured by the US military for unknown reasons and put in cold storage. McCree, either at this point or earlier, acquires her activation key.
- Destroyer: Torbjorn makes a personal mission out of dismantling creations of his that were weaponized during the Crisis or afterwards by malicious actors.
- Dragon Slayer: Reinhardt travels around the European countryside, fighting against injustice where he can find it. Brigitte, Torbjorn’s daughter whom Reinhardt named, accompanies him as an armorer and sidekick.
- Winston remains at Watchpoint Gibraltar, monitoring goings-on in the world while being unable to take any action to assist.
- McCree lives a fugitive life, wanted for his crimes while part of the Deadlock Gang AND for crimes he committed as part of Blackwatch. At some point he loses his left arm, which is replaced with a cybernetic.
- Genji wanders the world, still in search of harmony with his cyberized body. He meets Zenyatta and studies under him in Nepal, coming to terms with his new form.
- Siebren de Kuiper's research into gravitic theory culminates in a black hole experiment on an international space station. The experiment goes awry, causing extensive psychological damage to the already eccentric de Kuiper but granting him the ability to manipulate gravity. Deemed a danger to himself and others, de Kuiper is quarantined in a government facility for study over several years.
- Eventually, de Kuiper is broken out and "freed" by Talon. As he gained greater mastery over his powers, Talon found a use for them. However, it's clear (to everyone save de Kuiper himself) that the organization has enslaved him and is using the results of his research and his powers for their own purposes.
- Many of the active security jobs managed by Overwatch fall to private security companies like Helix Securities. This includes the containment of the Anubis AI and the supermax prison facility where Akande is held.
- In the absence of Overwatch, Fareeha Amari, Ana’s daughter, works her way up the ranks of the Helix organization.
- A Better World: The Vishkar Corporation, an architectural firm headquartered in the Indian tech haven of Utopaea, is initially turned down for a reconstruction development in Rio de Janeiro. Satya Vaswani (codename: Symmetra), an advanced hard-light architect for Vishkar, is tasked by her colleague Sanjay Korpal to investigate the local developer who received the winning bid. When she finds nothing of value that would help to break down the deal, Sanjay detonates explosives in the developer’s building, ruining the developer’s possibility of fulfilling the bid AND setting off a destructive fire in the nearby favelas.
- Sanjay is another secret member of the inner council of Talon.
- The father of Lucio Correia Dos Santos was employed by Vishkar and helped pioneer some of their hard-light applications. Ultimately, Dos Santos grew disillusioned with the company and left.
- Wasted Land: In the Australian Outback, Mako Rutledge meditates on the falseness of Junkertown as both a reflection and parody of normal society. By chance, he’s pulled into a conflict between Jamison “Junkrat” Fawkes, a half-crazed demolitions expert and braggart, and servants of the Junker Queen, who is irritated with Junkrat for running his mouth too many times. Rutledge, who is known to the Queen’s men, is ultimately provoked to intervene on Junkrat’s behalf. Finding him honest (either despite or due to his obvious insanity) Rutledge accompanies Junkrat in exile from Junkertown.
- Baptiste is tracked by Captain Cuerva to the isle of Tortuga, near Port-de-Paix. While Cuerva and his team prepare to comb the island for Baptiste, the medic takes down members of the team one by one. Only Cuerva's journal survives the event, but it is (eventually) recovered by Talon, revealing the fate of Cuerva and his team. (Mauga was not part of this operation.)
Recall: Fed up with the rising threat of a new worldwide crisis, Winston launches a new satellite into orbit to enable the dispatch of an agent recall, effectively reactivating Overwatch agents in violation of the Petras Accords. While Athena initially convinces Winston not to do it, Reaper, along with some Talon henchmen, break into the watchpoint with the intent of extracting the database of Overwatch agent identities. After driving off Reaper, Winston sends the recall signal, and reconnects first with Tracer.
- Reaper escapes with a partial list, allowing him to assassinate some extant Overwatch agents.
Rise & Shine: Winston's recall signal prompts Mei's release from cryo-stasis in Antarctica. She discovers, to her horror, that the other scientists all died due to failures in their cryo-tanks. But the many years of weather data recorded by the ecopoint's sensors suggest a major ecological problem, and Mei commits herself to escaping Antarctica and rejoining Winston in Overwatch to report the problem.
- On her way back, she rescues a nest of endangered arctic wildlife, which gets international attention. Winston then enlists Mei to visit other deactivated ecopoints to collect their data in order to explore the ecological crisis that Mei is concerned about.
- Baptiste reviews the Recall data and recognizes Angela Ziegler as an inactive agent whose present location is listed. He decides she deserves to know that Talon is after her, and calls in a favor from Sombra.
- Going Legit: Junkrat and Rutledge (AKA Roadhog), having established themselves as rambunctious criminals, are hired by the head of Hyde Global and told to rescue his employees from a group of crazed omnics who have taken over one of his warehouses. The duo arrive to learn there are no employees, the security drones aren’t malfunctioning, and that they’d clearly been double-crossed by Mr. Hyde. They return to Hyde’s building, tie Hyde to it, and then blow up the building while ziplining away.
- Mission Statement: Pharah and a Helix squad respond to the Anubis AI nearly breaking its containment, seizing control of nearby omnic security drones. While her squad commander and several squadmates were killed in action, Pharah succeeds in quelling the uprising and securing Anubis.
- Train Hopper: McCree has stowed away on a hyper-train which comes under attack by Talon, who are after an item being transported under heavy guard on the train. He eliminates the initial wave of attackers, but knows Talon will use more indiscriminate means to get what they want, so he boots the item off the train. The thankful passengers agree to let him relax on the train for the last few minutes before he has to continue evading the law.
- Honor and Glory: Reflecting on the battle of Eichenwalde, where Balderich gave his life to save Reinhardt’s and set him on the path to Overwatch, Reinhardt chooses to answer Winston’s recall signal, despite Brigitte’s misgivings. Consequently, Brigitte is inspired to refine her own armor and take up arms herself alongside Reinhardt, acting more as a squire than merely his armorer.
- “The Archaeology Plot”: A mysterious benefactor appears to be behind recent excavations and studies at Petra, Ayutthaya, and Ilios. Additionally, there is suspicion that Talon is interested in stealing artifacts from these locations.
Dragons: Hanzo makes his annual return to Shimada Castle to pay his respects to his dead brother. Genji appears, dueling Hanzo under the guise of an assassin before revealing his identity. Hanzo is incredulous at the cyberization of Genji’s body, but Genji deflects that discussion to advise Hanzo that a new conflict is rising, and which side he chooses to fight on will be important.
Hero: Morrison follows a lead to Dorado, investigating the shady operations of the Lumerico power company. While there, he learns of the actions of a violent street gang called Los Muertos. At one point, he assaults a number of Los Muertos gang members in the middle of transporting weapons. A civilian (Alejandra) is caught in the crossfire, however, preventing him from being able to pursue the gang members.
Infiltration: Vialli orders a hit on Katya Volskaya, head of Volskaya Industries, a primary provider of Russia’s Svyatogor mechs, since Volskaya refuses to deal with Talon. Reaper, Widowmaker and Sombra are dispatched for the job. Widowmaker is about to take the shot when the security alarm goes off, causing Volskaya to take cover and prompting Reaper to go on the offensive. He’s pinned down fighting against a new prototype mech, and orders Sombra to finish the job. Sombra corners Volskaya in her secured office, and then reveals that she set off the alarm herself, taking the opportunity to establish a friendship with Volskaya. This is actually blackmail: Sombra had uncovered that Volskaya was acquiring key tech for her new mechs from omnics, and threatens to go public with it, which would ruin Volskaya and her company. Volskaya submits, and Sombra withdraws, saying she’ll be in touch and then lying to the other two Talon agents by saying that Volskaya escaped.
- Reaper knows that Sombra sabotaged the operation.
- Bastet: Ana retreats with Morrison to her hideout in the Necropolis to tend his wounds from the fight with Reaper. Morrison admits he can’t actually fight his war alone and wants Ana’s support. Ana agrees to do it on the condition that they dismantle Hakim’s operation in Cairo first.
Reflections: Against the backdrop of Tracer shopping for a Christmas present for Emily, this comic gives us a check-in on the status of most of the cast revealed as of December 2016 (which is the launch cast plus Ana and Sombra). ( Thanks to u/Monkk136 )
- Mei is on television reporting on the winter storm hitting England.
- D.va is in a holiday outfit on what appears to be Korean advertising.
- Zarya is pictured with Russian military forces.
- Lucio is on a poster advertising a New Year's Eve concert in King's Row.
- Satya Vaswani (Symmetra) appears on the cover of an architecture magazine in Tracer's flat.
- Genji is with Zenyatta in Nepal (writing a letter with a feather pen).
- Pharah is with her father Sam, having Italian food while watching Canadian hockey.
- Junkrat and Roadhog are on a joyride in Buena Park, likely in the middle of their crime spree.
- Hanzo is in civilian garb and buying a cake.
- Reinhardt and Brigitte are with Torbjorn and the rest of his family.
- Ana and Morrison are in Cairo, staking out Hakim.
- McCree is passed out in a bar in Dorado, while Sombra is at the other end of the bar.
- Reaper is pursuing (or simply observing) a happy family walking in the rain.
- Widowmaker is visiting the grave of Gerard Lacroix.
- Mercy is in what appears to be a field hospital (reading a letter with a feather, suggesting it's the letter Genji wrote).
- Winston is in Watchpoint Gibraltar, ultimately hosting Tracer and Emily for a holiday dinner.
Masquerade: Akande breaks out of the Helix supermax, and is picked up by Reaper. Reaper catches him up on current events up to this point. Accompanied by Sombra and Widowmaker, Akande meets with Maximilien, but is faced with an assassination attempt by Vialli. Akande then proceeds to Venice for a meeting of the Talon inner council, meets with Vialli (who states that the assasination attempts were strictly business) but Akande throws him off a bridge.
- At some point after this, Akande assaults the museum in Numbani and steals back the Doomfist. In the process, he tears through the OR-15 omnics commissioned as the city’s defense force.
- Efi Oladele, a young inventor who had recently received a grant from the Adawe Foundation, witnesses the aftermath of Doomfist’s attack. She decides to use the grant to purchase the materials she needs to modify and upgrade an OR-15 to better respond to an attack like the one Doomfist launched on the city.Dubbing this omnic “Orisa” she begins to go about educating it on defending Numbani in place of the failed OR-15s.
- Among the locations Zarya visits while searching for Sombra are London (where tensions with omnic residents are still high), Lijiang (where omnics are part of the service workforce), and Hanamura (where her racism against omnics, who are more accepted in Japan, may have cost her information leading to Sombra).
Zero Hour: Winston, Mei, and Tracer respond to an emergency in Paris, where Null Sector has launched an all-out assault on the city. They initially meet with some success, but are quickly overwhelmed by a Titan-sized Null Sector mech. In the nick of time, Genji, Reinhardt & Brigitte, Echo, and Mercy all arrive in response to Winston's recall, and join forces to take down the Null Titan and drive Null Sector from the city. When asked if Overwatch is back, Winston replies "Yes we are."
The Hero of Numbani: (summary forthcoming)
Please let me know if there are any glaring omissions.