Key generator 8tyBeauty Pedicure Products
Tom Hulme answers the question of how you build a product people really want to buy. A keygen is made available through crack groups free to download. Contact Support - Quick Heal homepage. Quick Heal Antivirus Pro also help you to identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC. Quick heal 11.00 product key.
Download fAIR PRACTICES CODE - HDFC Home Loan
Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop. Blossom, daily self-treatment is really key. Grand Duke, Tai Sui, Sui Po, Three killings in 2020 year. Renewal of Quick Heal Total Security never been so Easy. A novel natural product, 4-phenylbutanoic acid.
Free mOST WANTED SOFTWARE: Desktop Maker with Icons Pack+Wallpaper
By practicing the somatic exercises and mind-body interventions in this compassionate guide, you'll learn to move past difficult experiences, restore relationships, and cultivate spiritual awareness. These key themes and priorities will form our vision and will be shared with the Diocese via the vision website and newsletter on Monday 12 September. Quick Heal Antivirus Pro - 1 PC, 3 Years (Email Delivery in 2 hours- No CD). Sql Server 2020 Serial Key Serial Number, key, crack. Free Download The Eyelash Extension Professional Training check this out.
Quick Heal Total Security Archives - Original Softwares
New in Quick Heal Total Security 11.00. How to incorporate heritage and traditional techniques without appropriating them. The service is a social initiative that comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost. Ways to Improve Stomach Acid Levels: These are tips to help improve your digestion if you have lower stomach acid levels. Trend Micro 9.120-1004 7.512.15 2020-10-04 - 0.132.
Activation code epic Games' Fortnite
Country: City: Location: 0. All the Digital products lineup, after your order placed, you will be received a product activation key/serial/code/account also a download link (If Needed or Request), by email or your billing/shipping address, so makes sure you have entered correct and working email address, with a valid billing/shipping address otherwise if you put wrong. UpdateStar - QuickSnooker is a fun simulation of Snooker, Pool and 9 ball. Have a good time tanking: ) Gem.
Patch download Quick Heal Total Security 19.00 (18.104.22.168)
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Microsoft Windows 2020 Server Bundle + Product Key - Spanish at the best online prices at eBay! How to approach essentialism in today's quick-change, double-tap society. From cleansers to eye creams, serums to moisturizers, there's a product to suit all skin types. Post your questions for our community of 250 million students and teachers. Buy Code for Renew Quick Heal Total Security 1 User - 1 Year.
- For students. By students. - Brainly.com - For students
- 2020 Young Living Canada Product Guide by Young Living
- Alcohol Cessation: How to Quit Drinking Without AA
- Frequently Asked Questions - Quick Heal
- Quick Heal Technologies Directors Report
- Amazon.com: The 30-Minute Immune System Diet Plan: Quick
Download Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro 2020 13.00
Quick Heal Antivirus Pro 19.00 (22.214.171.124) article. Furthermore, the Quick Heal Total Security License Key is the most intuitive and comprehensive anti-malware solution, which has ability to defend your computer from viruses. I had been practicing intermittent fasting where I would eat for 6 hours each day followed by a 18 hour fast. Parental Control gives you the power to control, schedule and manage Internet access for your kids. If you say the wrong thing to him in answer to his questions or statements, or just bother him too much, he and the entire island will attack you.
|1||Steam Community: : Guide: : Full English Guide and||17%|
|2||Cyber Authors Ep.1: Inside the Cyberwar to Hijack||84%|
|3||Lost your Laptop? Let Quick Heal Track it for you||5%|
|4||Signs of Liver Damage And How To Heal It Naturally||23%|
|5||How to remove the FBI Moneypak virus from an ... - Quick Heal||83%|
|6||Endpoint Security Solutions for Anti-Ransomware ...||51%|
Ostarine Review (UPDATED 2020): 11 Things You Need To Know
If you are looking for quick techniques on how to do psychic stuff then this book is not for you. Download quick heal antivirus 11 00 free trial now quick heal version: 7 03 downloads count: 2, license type: shareware security program for serious techies offers a year-long free trial of antivirus. Desktop icons desktop maker custom desktop windows windows 7 windows 8 windows xp windows desktop setting icons Desktop Maker with Icons Pack+Wallpaper wallpapers. Click Product key to know the license summary. Here you can find all you need for your creative DIY projects from fabrics, sewing patterns and yarn to sewing accessories and hobby items.
Activation key 3 Simple Tricks To Get Rid Of Frown Lines (AKA Number 11
Quick Heal Total Security 2020 Crack With Serial Key is the most popular and best IT security company. Quick Heal Archives - Munger Store. We will pass your details to a third party to run a check to confirm you are old enough to purchase the product. Buyonlinekey.com – Just a Tech – Store. Shea Butter is also used to treat burns, insect bites, diaper rash, eczema and psoriasis.
- Endpoint Security Solutions for Anti-Ransomware & Complete
- Infected with Whistler / Black Internet Rootkit
- The Complete Guide to Natural Healing: A Natural Approach
- Tech Support - Quick Heal
- Quick Heal Total Security Serial Key
- Quick Heal Total Security 2020 16 00 9 0 24 3 crack is
- Equi-Ads October 2020 by Equi-Ads Ltd
Free Weekend FAQ + Quickstart and Buyer's Guide | August 2018
Below the general Free Weekend FAQ, you will be able to find a shortened version of the New Player's Guide and the Buyer's Guide.
If you have any question, make sure to ask in the comments below as other will likely have similar questions!
Free Weekend FAQAt what times will the Free Weekend be accessible?
PC: August 16th, 05:00 PM UTC - August 19th, 08:00 PM UTCHow to I access the Free Weekend?
PS4: August 16th, 01:00 PM UTC - August 20th, 01:00 PM UTC
XB1: August 16th, 07:01 AM UTC - August 20th, 06:59 AM UTC
Note: click times to convert to your timezone.
PC: Go to your Uplay PC Launcher.Is the game available for preload?
XB1: The Free Weekend will be available to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Live Silver users. To join in, visit the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the Xbox Store.
PS4: Join the Free Weekend by visiting the Rainbow Six Siege product page on the PlayStation Network. PlayStation Plus membership is required to play online.
Preload is available for this Free Weekend only on PS4 & PC (Uplay). You can preload the game starting August 14th. Xbox One and PC (Steam) will be available at the start of the Free Weekend.Can I play with friends?
You can play with anyone who already own the game or other Free Weekend players.Will there be special offers during the Free Weekend?
Siege will be available at a discount for a limited time.Will my progress from the Free Weekend carry over if I buy the full game?
PC (Uplay): August 16th - August 27th
PC (Steam): August 16th - August 20th
XB1: August 16th - August 27th
PS4: August 14th - August 25th
All progress will carry over if you upgrade to the full game.
Note: If you purchase the Starter Edition on PC, progress will not transfer over.
New Player's GuideThis is a shortened version of our full New Player's. If you're looking for more detailed information, check out our subreddit wiki!
1. Watch all three tutorials
The tutorial videos provide a quick overview of the important details of the game and provide you with 200 renown (the currency that you will need to unlock things in the game) for each that you watch. They are short, well made, and explain the basics of the gameplay.2. Play through the first 5 or so situations
Focus on learning the controls and paying attention to the map layouts as these are the same maps as multiplayer. Do not stress if you cannot complete all three stars in each situation the first try, you can always come back to them. The difficulty for these situations also does not matter, but normal is suggested so you can get familiar to the controls. You may want to do more than five of the situations, but you likely should not do any less.3. Prepare loadouts for your operators
The base game operators are all unlocked for your use. Scroll down to the "Operators Great for New Players" section to get an overview of loadouts that work well for new players.4. Accept weekly challenges
These are found by first clicking the Daily Challenges tab then clicking "More Challenges" under the Daily Challenge pop up. After you complete the challenge, open the challenge window back up and click "Complete". You must do this to receive your reward.5. Play Terrorist Hunt to try out your Operators
Most of the Terrorist Hunt modes only use Attackers. You can change your Terrorist Hunt matchmaking settings by going to Settings > Matching making preferences and turning off whatever Terrorist Hunt modes you don't want to play.6. Go into Casual
You're likely not going to do very well -- that's completely okay. Siege has a pretty significant learning curve to it, especially during the first few matches. During your early matches you should focus on learning maps, getting familiar with the controls, and understanding the flow of the game. Use your drones often, don't forget to destroy defender cameras if you spot any, try to communicate with your teammates to the best of your ability, learn from your deaths, and don't sweat misplays.Operators Great for New Players
Play through some situations first as they are easy ways to gain renown try out operators' abilities. For new players, set-and-forget abilities or abilities that are less complicated are usually better, as well as guns with lower recoil.
- What makes him good: His sledgehammer ability is probably the easiest to learn and use among the attackers. It helps you memorizing the maps which is very important as map knowledge is crucial in Siege. He has access to a medium damage assault rifle with low recoil and frag grenades. Sledge has long been a top pick for new players with good reason, he is perfect for less experienced players.
- Primary weapon: L85A2 with an optic of your choice, Flash Hider or Compensator, and Vertical Grip
- Secondary weapon: SMG-11 with an optic of your choice, Flash Hider, and Vertical Grip
- Gadget: Frag Grenade
- Quick Tips: His ability makes a very distinct sound so be wary of defenders being alerted to your point of entry. Take time to drone out a room before blindly rushing into it. A lot of new players get into the habit of overusing his ability which makes him easier to counter and eliminate.
- What makes him good: His ability is very easy to understand while also nearly always being needed. Using it against reinforced walls that Bandit has electrified or Mute has jammed is pretty much all you need to do. Both his assault rifles are good, though you will likely find the L85A2 easier to control.
- Primary weapon: L85A2 with an optic of your choice, Flash Hider or Compensator, and Vertical Grip
- Secondary weapon: P226 MK 25 with Muzzle Break
- Gadget: Up to you but Breaching Charges are generally recommended for newer players as Claymores require map knowledge to use effectively
- Quick Tips: Be very careful to not die before using the EMP grenades to destroy Mute's Signal Disruptors, Bandit's Shock Wires or any other gadgets and stick with either Hibana or Thermite so you can be sure to use your gadget in the right spot. Learning the trajectory and when it is safe to throw the EMP is key to mastering Thatcher.
- What makes her good: Her ability is very easy to use (just aim it at a destructible surface), both of her guns are strong, and she is a max speed operator making her well rounded and good for new players.
- Primary weapon: G36C with an optic of your choice, Flash Hider or Compensator, and Vertical Grip
- Secondary weapon: 5.7 USG with Muzzle Break
- Gadget: Stun Grenade
- Quick Tips: Do not use her ability on outside facing barricades, as just shooting the barricades with her assault rifle will destroy them and preserve her ability. Ash does not have a "noob-tube". While her ability does some damage to operators, it is not anywhere close to an AOE instant death machine like they are in other games. Avoid trying to kill operators with it until you're more familiar with it's damage output.
- What makes him good: His ability is the easiest to use among the Defenders as well as almost always being useful, just put down your armor plates and you're done. His MP5 is low recoil and easy to use and he has max armor. Long considered the best Defender for new players because you still provide value to your team even if you die early.
- Primary weapon: MP5 with an optic of your choice, Flash Hider, and Vertical Grip
- Secondary weapon: P9 with Muzzle Break
- Gadget: Up to you, pay attention to your team's composition when choosing
- Quick Tips: Start every round by placing the armor immediately, preferably not next to a wall or object. Take a step back after placing his armor before putting it on, as it allows more defenders to access it at once. As a 3 armor operator, it is generally recommended to stay near the objective due to the slow movement speed.
- What makes him good: His ability takes a little more finesse than other top picks for new players but overall he still is very easy to use while being a key defender. His SMG has low recoil.
- Primary weapon: MP5K with an optic of your choice and Flash Hider or Compensator
- Secondary weapon: P226 MK 25 with Muzzle Break
- Gadget: Nitro Cell
- Quick Tips: Learn which walls must be reinforced for the objective. Walls close to the objective and walls which face the outside of the building near the objective are usually the most important to jam. Jamming walls should take priority over stopping drones. Placing a single jammer in the middle of two walls will jam both walls.
- What makes him good: Similar to Rook, but his ability is often a little less useful for newer players. He features a play style similar to Rook with similar guns.
- Primary weapon: MP5 with an optic of your choice, Flash Hider, and Vertical Grip
- Secondary weapon: P9 with Muzzle Break
- Gadget: Barbed Wire
- Quick Tips: Keep an eye on friendlies health at all times, and heal friendlies which are knocked down or have taken damage. His ability can overheal people to above 100 health as well, which can be useful. Keep in mind that his ability can be self-applied at any time to heal himself and also when he is downed to revive himself. As a 3 armor operator, it is generally recommended to stay near the objective due to the slow movement speed.
- Avoided getting frustrated. Angry players make bad decisions that only lead to more tilting. If you're mad, take a break from multiplayer and do some Terrorist Hunt mission or just have a breather.
- Stick with your team while learning the maps, especially if you're an Attacker.
- Use your microphone to communicate. You can find the name of the room you're in next to the compass at the bottom of the screen, most players will be familiar with those.
- Take time to learn all Operators' names and their abilities. It's something you can do outside the game to get better. Here is a list of all Operators, their abilities, and important notes about them.
- Using a headset or headphones is recommended. Operators are loud and easy to hear when they are moving, knowing where they're coming from is essential. If you're confused as to where sound is coming from, check out this quick guide by the game's audio director.
- The hostage is not invulnerable. If you shoot too many times or if explosives go off too close, it will die and you will cost your team the round. Be very careful with Fuze, grenades, and nitro cells especially.
- Do not reinforce between the two bombs on Defense when playing the Bomb game mode, it actually makes it easier for Attackers to play the defuser and win the round.
- Don't be afraid to ask people questions if you're confused. Casual is there to learn the game and most people will help.
- Play with friends or a playgroup whenever possible. It helps with the frustration of dying and learning the game more quickly.
Buyer's GuideHow do seasons and Operations work?
Each year is divided into four seasons with each season being roughly 3 months long. Each season introduces a new Operation which includes two new Operators, a new or reworked map, and new cosmetic items. At the start of each season, ranks reset and placements must be completed again. Year 3 Pass owners get the new Operators the when the Operation starts while everyone else will have to wait a week to purchase them for 25,000 Renown or 600 R6 Credits.The current Operation is Para Bellum which is the second season of Year 3 (Y3S2).What is included in the Year 3 Pass?
Here's an image of what you will get in the Year 3 PassIs the Year 3 Pass mandatory for a full Siege experience?
- All 8 Year 3 Operators at no additional cost as they are launched
- One-week early access to the new Operators as they are launched
- 600 R6 Credits
- Meteorite R6 Weapon Charm
- 8 new headgears for the new Operators (as they are added)
- 8 new uniforms (as they are added)
- 5% Renown bonus (expires January 31st, 2019)
- 10% Store discount on purchases with Renown or R6 Credits (expires January 31st, 2019)
- 2 extra slots to hold daily challenges (expires Jan 31st, 2019)
- +0.3% Alpha Pack boost
Here's an image of the Year 3 roadmap for an overview of the upcoming (and past) content.
No, all content is still accessible without it. The main reason to buy the Year 3 Pass is the free access to new Operators instead of saving up to buy them with Renown.Does the Year 3 Pass also include Year 1 and Year 2 Operators?
No. They can either be bought with Renown or R6 Credits.How do I buy new maps?
Maps are completely free and everyone will have access to them at the same time.How can I get all the Operators from Year 1 or Year 2?
Year 1 and Year 2 Operators can be bought in separate bundles for 2400 R6 Credits each ($20 USD, discounts when buying larger amounts). Each bundle includes the respective eight Operators from that Year.Alternatively, you can buy each Operator for 25,000 Renown (approximately 30 hours of game time) or 600 R6 Credits ($5 USD, discounts when buying larger amounts).Does it matter where I buy the game from (Steam/Uplay)? PC only
No. For PC, all purchasers through Steam/Uplay will still all play against each other. You must install and run Uplay no matter where you buy the game from on PC.Can I buy the Year 3 pass (or other DLC) from Steam if I own the game through UPlay? PC only
No, if you own the game through Uplay, you cannot buy any DLC from Steam as it will not provide you with a key for the DLC.
Information about the Game EditionsComparison chart for the different editions
- A cheaper version of Siege aimed at people shorter on cash than time
- Dedicated FAQ for the Starter Edition with more information
- Only available on PC
- Always consider buying the Standard Edition over the Starter Edition, the grind in the Starter Edition should not be underestimated
- Buying the starter edition will remove your progress on Operator unlocks from any Free Weekend
- Comes with only six of the base operators unlocked, attachments are free
- The normal base game. This is the edition that all free weekend players are using.
- Comes with all 20 original Operators unlocked, attachments are free
- Product Description Image
- The Standard Edition + 600 R6 Credits ($5 USD) and 10 Outbreak Packs (cosmetic loot boxes for the last season, $25 USD (estimated))
- Note: You will still receive 10 Outbreak Packs even if the Outbreak Event is already over.
- Product Description Image
- The Advanced Edition + Year 3 Pass (Year 3 pass regularly priced at $30 USD, more information above)
- Product description image
- Includes the Gold Edition (Year 3) + all 8 of the Year 1 Operators (Buck, Frost, Valkyrie, Blackbeard, Caveira, Capitão, Hibana, and Echo) + all 8 of the Year 2 Operators (Mira, Jackal, Ying, Lesion, Ela, Zofia, Vigil, and Dokkaebi)
TeamfindingLooking for people to group up and play with or maybe just talk about Siege and ask questions? Come join the official Rainbow Six: Siege Discord!
There are dedicated channels for helping new players (training-ground), serious Siege talk (serious game discussion), looking-for-group-channels for each region and platform, as well as channels to stay up to date on Siege news.
Mindfulness: 71 Mindfulness Exercises for Living in the Present Moment (part 1 of 2)
Original article here - site has a lot of adsMorning Mindfulness Exercises (habits)
1. Wake up EarlyChoosing to awaken a little earlier in the morning not only allows you to begin your day with mindfulness but also extends the amount of time you have to enjoy life.
Give it a try for a week or so. You may be surprised at how much more you enjoy your mornings with just a few extra minutes.
2. Awaken with GratitudeWhen we begin the day with gratitude, we train our minds to look for the positive rather than focusing on the challenges, frustrations, and slights we have encountered throughout the week.
The key to making this habit effective is not the number of things you feel grateful for or even the amount of time you spend in gratitude, but rather the intensity of focus and feeling you have around the effort.
A mindful gratitude practice means immersing yourself in the emotion so that you feel deeply and profoundly blessed.
3. Do a Mindful Body ScanThe simplest way to get in touch with how you’re feeling is to do a mindful body scan. A body scan is a meditative practice in which you focus on each part of every area, often beginning at the toes and moving to the head.
The key here is to train your attention on each specific part for a moment and pay close attention to how you feel.
4. Practice a Morning Breathing ExerciseDo you pay much attention to your breathing? Practicing mindful, focused breathing, even for ten minutes a day reduces stress and promotes relaxation.
Slow, deep, rhythmic breathing causes a reflex stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system, which results in a reduction in the heart rate and relaxation of the muscles.
5. Notice Your ThoughtsIf you allow negative thoughts to run rampant first thing in the morning, you lose the best time for creativity and productivity. Many people wake up feeling anxious and filled with dread, as the cycle of rumination and negative thinking begins the minute their feet hit the floor.
Once you’re aware of this bad habit, you can begin to change it by adopting a very simple new habit—observation. When you separate yourself from your thoughts and simply notice them with detachment, you remove some of the power they have over your emotions.
6. Make Your Bed MindfullyDo you make your bed every morning? It may seem like a waste of time on a rushed morning, but there are many great reasons to adopt this simple habit.
Making your bed is considered a “keystone” habit. Making your bed in the morning is correlated to more productivity, a sense of well-being, and even better budgeting skills. It sets the tone for accomplishment throughout your day when you complete this one task the moment you get out of bed.
7. Follow a Bathroom RitualView the steps you take to get ready in the morning as an attentive ritual rather than just a means to get out the door.
By paying more attention to the actions you take, you return to the present moment with focus and gratitude, rather than allowing your random thoughts to set the tone for the day.
8. Practice Shower MeditationFor most people, a shower is already part of their morning routine. But when you add a quick meditation session to this ritual, you can focus on practicing deep thinking and creating positive thoughts for the day.
Sure, shower meditation might sound hokey, but look it this way: You know how you often get your best thoughts in the shower? Well, the same principle applies here. The calming effect of warm water puts your mind on autopilot, which frees it up to come up with inspirational ideas.
Shower meditation is one of the mindfulness exercises that are great because it doesn't require you to do anything new, just do the same stuff differently. More thoughtfully and mindfully.
When you practice shower meditation, the calming effect of warm water puts your mind on autopilot, which frees it up to come up with inspirational ideas.
9. Drink WaterDrinking water is another habit like the mindfulness exercise above. It is nothing new, it is just about taking the time to do a normal good habit more mindfully.
There are so many health benefits to drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning. Your body has been without hydration for seven to eight hours, so it needs water to rehydrate—especially if you’re going to follow up your water with a cup of caffeinated coffee or tea.
Drinking a large cool glass of water after you wake also fires up your metabolism by 24% for ninety minutes according to a research study. It also increases mental and physical performance during the day. When you’re dehydrated, you can feel tired and drained, and you may experience headaches and mood fluctuations.
10. Smile in the MirrorDoes that seem ridiculous? It might feel that way when you first practice it (especially if someone walks in on you). But smiling at yourself in the mirror first thing in the morning has many positive benefits for your well-being.
British research scientists concluded that “smiling can be as stimulating as receiving up to 16,000 Pounds Sterling in cash.”
Smiling slows the heart and relaxes the body, and it releases endorphins that counteract and diminish stress hormones. It also has been shown to increase productivity while a person performs tasks.
11. Practice Morning MeditationMeditation is the centerpiece of practicing mindfulness exercises.
It does not take a genius to understand that practicing mediation at some time during your day is going to be an important part of your mindfulness routine.
Taking time to meditate for just ten minutes a day will support all of your other daily mindfulness habits, as meditation is a form of strength training for your mind.
The purpose of meditation is to observe the patterns and habits of your mind and learn to tame the incessant chattering of your thoughts. With practice, you’ll gain more and more control over your thoughts, rather than your thoughts controlling you and your emotions.
12. Write in a Journal (or with “Morning Pages”)In her book The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron invites readers to begin each day with what she calls “Morning Pages.” As Cameron explains on her blog,
Morning Pages are three pages of longhand, a stream of consciousness writing, done first thing in the morning. There is no wrong way to do Morning Pages – they are not high art. They are not even “writing.” They are about anything and everything that crosses your mind – and they are for your eyes only. Morning Pages provoke, clarify, comfort, cajole, prioritize and synchronize the day at hand.
Working through Morning Pages for ten minutes is an excellent mindfulness habit because you completely focus on putting your thoughts onto paper. It’s a way to liberate your mind from the mental chatter that can set your morning off to a negative or anxious start.
13. Read Inspirational ContentRather than beginning your day with information overload, like checking your email or turning on the television, you can choose to read uplifting, inspiring, and positive books or articles.
An important part of being a mindful person includes challenging your own beliefs and assumptions and reading the ideas and perspectives of others to stretch yourself. This requires a proactive decision to read books that uplift and educate you and support your values, goals, and passions.
14. Set a Daily IntentionThink about the difference between the following two statements:
- I plan to finish my project by 3:00 today.
- I intend to finish my project by 3:00 today.
Of course, to intend to do something has more potency than to plan to do it. Intention implies determination, will, and resolve. There’s a boldness to an intention that a plan can never muster.
When you set a daily intention, you resolve to make it happen, come hell or high water. You are determined to prioritize this action or mind-set to the exclusion of other activities to assure you make it happen.
Intentions give you a sense of purpose, as well as the inspiration and motivation to achieve your purpose.
15. Define Three Daily GoalsWhy three goals?
Because three is a manageable number.
Rather than writing a to-do list of twenty or more items, make it simple. Narrow your list to the top three that you know with certainty you can achieve during the day. You can always do more, as long as you achieve your top three.
Having just three goals also allows you the time and mental energy to focus on them mindfully and thoroughly, without pressure to rush through each action to get to the next one. Taking your time with each goal allows you to enjoy the process of completing them.
16. Visualize Your Daily GoalsVisualization doesn’t just enhance athletic performance. It can be used in daily life to relieve stress and performance anxiety, enhance preparation, and add more power to your physical and mental efforts.
Visualization has been shown to impact motor control, attention, perception, planning, and memory, priming your brain for success in whatever you want to accomplish.
The simple act of visualizing, which requires mindfulness, focus, and creativity, frees the mind from mental chatter and negativity.
17. Create a Tea or Coffee RitualRather than stumbling to the coffee maker or teapot in a sleepy haze and slugging down that first cup, you can create a morning ritual around this daily habit.
This ritual doesn’t have to be limited to tea. You can also make a ritual of your morning coffee, as it can involve similar steps in preparation. But you don’t need to follow any ancient traditional ceremony to enjoy your morning ritual. All you need to do is slow down, pay attention, and savor.
18. Eat Breakfast MindfullyIf you eat breakfast, even if it is something simple like a piece of toast or a cup of yogurt, then consider making breakfast a mindful activity.
Mindful eating involves both what you eat and how you eat it. Being mindful about your breakfast is a great way to reevaluate your food choices while slowing down enough to appreciate what you are eating. Eating healthy foods at breakfast can set the stage for smart food choices throughout your day.
19. Be Present with Your FamilyHow many families in how many households around the world begin their days with little to no interaction with the people they hold most dear? What are we working so hard for anyway, if not to spend quality time with our loved ones?
Mindfulness habits in a family must be taught and modeled by at least one adult member of the family. You can be a role model for your spouse and your children on the importance of mindfulness, particularly in your relationships.
The best place to start is by showing them the power of being present, even for just a few minutes before you begin your work or school day.
Teach kids the power of being present, even for just a few minutes before you begin your work or school day.
20. Practice Family MeditationPracticing a ten-minute meditation with your children in the mornings not only helps them succeed in school, but it also provides another opportunity for closeness and presence within your family.
Teaching your children the skills to fend off negative thoughts and behaviors, improve focus, boost their confidence, and treat others and themselves with respect and compassion is a tool that will serve them for the rest of their lives. Sharing meditation with your kids will also reinforce your practice.
21. Connect with NatureOn a busy morning, the only time you might spend outside is the short walk from your house to your car. But taking a few minutes out of your morning routine to spend outside can have a profound effect on your mental and physical well-being.
Numerous studies have shown that spending time in nature can boost your immune system, relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety, improve concentration and creativity, relieve stress, and improve your memory.
22. Complete a 10-Minute Exercise Warm-UpOne reason we avoid exercise is the way we view it—as a means to an end rather than an enjoyable activity on its own. Exercise can easily become a mindfulness activity if you shift your thoughts about how you approach it.
If you see it as a way to connect with your body and become more aware of your physical abilities, you can lessen some of your resistance to it. For many people, simply initiating exercise for just a few minutes is enough to get the ball rolling. Just beginning anything you mentally resist is 95% of the battle.
If you don’t have time for a full exercise routine in the morning, just devote ten minutes to moving and warming up your body to get your blood and energy flowing.
23. Do a Sun Salutation Yoga RoutineJust like meditation, yoga has many styles of practice with different exercises, philosophies, and desired outcomes. Most practices include physical poses (asanas) designed to purify the body and provide physical strength and stamina.
Yoga works with the energy in the body, through pranayama or energy-control, as well as breath-control to still the mind and attain higher states of awareness.
There are so many possibilities for a short morning yoga practice, but we like the sun salutation (or Surya Namaskar in Sanskrit) as a way to begin the practice.
24. Recite Positive AffirmationsAs a mindfulness habit, affirmations are positive phrases that you repeat to yourself, describing who and how you want to be, using the present tense, as though the outcome has already occurred. Establishing a positive affirmation habit first thing in the morning can impact the outcome of your entire day.
Positive affirmations, when practiced deliberately and repeatedly, can reinforce chemical pathways in the brain, making the connection between two neurons stronger, and therefore more likely to conduct the same message again.
25. Declutter One SpaceOrganizing your clutter is a path to healing emotional blocks and inner confusion. As you reclaim control over your stuff, you’ll feel better about yourself and have more positive energy.
That’s why adopting the habit of simplifying and organizing one space for ten minutes every day is such a powerful and life-changing endeavor. If you maintain this habit, you can simplify your entire house and create a calm, peaceful environment that reinforces your other mindfulness habits.
Late-Morning Mindfulness Exercises (habits)
26. Practice Mindful DrivingIf your morning routine involves driving to work, running errands, or taking your children to school, you know how “mindless” people can be in morning rush-hour traffic and how stressful driving in your car can be.
If you know that driving causes you to feel anger, stress, and anxiety, then you can change your viewpoint of this task by practicing mindfulness.
- When you get into your car, take a few deep breaths. -Don’t turn on the radio or create other distractions while in the car. Turn your phone on silent.
- As you begin to drive, make an extra effort to notice your surroundings.
- If you get stuck in traffic or someone cuts you off, notice the feelings that arise (anger, frustration, anxiety, competitiveness), and simply identify them.
- Use traffic stops or other necessary stops to practice a few deep, calming breaths.
- Once you arrive at your destination after you’ve turned off the engine, sit for a moment and take three deep breaths, really letting go of the exhalation.
27. Practice Transition BreathingHow many times have you raced from your car into your office or work and immediately started doing something—checking emails, talking to coworkers, or jumping right into a project?
Of course, it seems productive and diligent to get to work right away, but part of you is lagging, still processing the thoughts or feelings you carried in with you.
Breathing helps to harness and quiet your thoughts. Allow yourself a mindful moment before you switch gears so you can approach your work in a more calm and centered way.
Transition breathing allows you a mindful moment before you switch gears so you can approach your work in a more calm and centered way.
28. Clear Your DeskVisual clutter is distracting and agitating. It slows you down and makes you less productive. It impedes your creativity and clarity. It also sends a message to those around you that you are disorganized and scattered.
The act of clearing and organizing your desk allows you a few minutes of focused mindfulness, as you decide where to put your stuff and what to keep and throw away.
Once your desk is clear, you have set the stage for more mental and emotional energy and focus to begin your work.
29. Focus on Your Work PurposeWhy do you work? Of course, you work to earn money so you can pay the bills. But why do you work at your particular job?
Approach your work with love and purpose—no matter how challenging, uninspiring, or difficult it might be. To be mindful of the purpose of your work allows you to be more fully engaged with every task you perform.
Even if you hate your work, you can find a purpose for your efforts and reduce your feelings of negativity about your job and your life.
30. Practice a Mindful Email Check-InOne of the more addictive behaviors we engage in is checking our email on our phones or computers. Most of us will check our inboxes dozens of times a day, and it’s a behavior that creates real stress and anxiety.
Breaking this bad habit and becoming more mindful about how you approach your email inbox will not only make you more productive and focused but will also allow you to be more conscious and less reactive to the variable rewards of email.
31. Batch Your TasksDid you know that your mind prefers to organize by clumping small, related things into cohesive wholes?
Batching similar tasks, like doing all your writing in one sitting or handling all housekeeping tasks together, makes you more productive and focused. It also forces you to work longer so that you can enter a “flow state,” in which your work becomes easier and more mindful.
Grouping similar tasks that require similar resources will help streamline their completion and decrease stress and procrastination.
32. Practice the Pomodoro TechniqueThe Pomodoro Technique breaks down work periods into 25-minute intervals (called Pomodoros) with a break between each interval.
The idea behind this technique is to increase productivity. You improve mental agility (and efficiency) by focusing intensely on a task for a short time. You then recharge your batteries by taking a quick break.
Even though this intense focus seems difficult, focus in any endeavor is a mindfulness technique. It allows you to immerse yourself in your work with enough engagement that you get into the flow state we referenced earlier.
For those who have difficulty focusing, the Pomodoro Technique helps you maintain a presence with your work without tiring quickly or giving in to distractions.
The Pomodoro Technique works in five basic steps:
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set a timer to twenty-five minutes.
- Work on the task until the timer rings. Record the Pomodoro in writing as a completed task.
- Take a short break (5 minutes).
- Work through four Pomodoros and take a longer break (15–20 minutes).
33. Decrease DistractionsEach distraction enters our mind with one mission: harnessing control of our attention and resources.
We are so addicted to the immediate gratification of giving in to distractions that our ability to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time has atrophied.
The solution is to become conscious of how mindfulness serves your goals and then to manage these distractions accordingly. You must push aside the fear of “missing out” and suffer from a bit of anxiety during times when your mindful attention is required or valuable.
34. Practice Outcome-Directed ThinkingOften we delve into our work with a “Just get it done” mindset. We plow through the tasks mindlessly, just so we can check the item off the to-do list and move on.
Rather than beginning a task in this state of numbed-out unconsciousness, take a few minutes to think about what you’d like to accomplish by practicing what’s called “outcome-directed thinking.”
When you focus your attention on the desired outcome rather than on perceived problems, you’ll see opportunities where others don’t and get through obstacles that may impede other people.
35. Find Your Flow StateIn his bestselling book Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, Hungarian psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi defines flow as
“a state in which people are so involved in an activity that nothing else seems to matter; the experience is so enjoyable that people will continue to do it even at great cost, for the sheer sake of doing it.”
Flow is the ultimate form of mindfulness in action. You are completely engaged to the extent that all distractions fall away, and you are one with the task at hand. This is the state of mind you want to achieve with any focused effort you perform at work or in your personal life.
*edited - formatting